Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora has sex with men- just like David Haye. They openly admit this.

Anyone who roots for him has a door that swings both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      Yeah, even though I think he can have many more succesfull title defenses. Even at his age, there's no other boxer I am more confident in winning than Vitali. He's that good.
      Yes he is.

Comment

Chisora will give 110% on the night and his variety of pucnhes could suprise Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post

Funny you should say that considering how chummy Vitaly looks with him in your avatar and how he's dressed in mine. Who knows?

Comment

chisora fought a good fight vs helenius but he was fighting a one armed man. he should have got the nod regardless of helenius' health. i think vitali is going to systematically beat chisora down with ease until it's stopped in the 8th...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              chisora fought a good fight vs helenius but he was fighting a one armed man. he should have got the nod regardless of helenius' health. i think vitali is going to systematically beat chisora down with ease until it's stopped in the 8th...
              Yeah, probably.

Anyway... COME ON DEL BOY!!!

Comment

When did David Haye admit he had sex with men?

Comment

I had a dream that Klitschko vs Chisora fight ended being like Ali vs Frazier part lV. Only a dream...

But yeah, nothing against the Klitschkos, but I'll always root for the opponent. We need a heavyweight shakeup.

Comment

What to make of this picture then:

Wlad has that look on his face like "Could you PLEASE use the KY this time Vitali?" :gay:

Comment

hopefully a few brits go over and make some noise in Germany, should be a great occasion for del boy

Comment

Working...
                      X