No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Loving that Jackson sig, Smoke. Good stuff.
    Thanks big homie.

I got a comment from the dude that has the legendary sweet pea sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Pac vs Bradley is a good fight, even though iv'e been saying it would happen since he signed with TR, as Pac and Bob want no part of FMJ, at all. Bob also already has the next fight lined up for November. You can all look forward to Mayweather vs Canelo in Nov/Dec if Floyd gets past Cotto.
      Are you implying Floyd will fight twice this year? That's not going to happen. I do think Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez may happen in 2013 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Does anyone actually think Bradkey will win?

NO. however he should try to "mug" Pacquaio. He might not hit hard, but he moves well and is fast, so he should try to mug him inside, or try what JMM did, which was control the distance, step back then counter. Also, he may no hit hard, but that doesn't mean he isn't physically strong inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Are you implying Floyd will fight twice this year? That's not going to happen. I do think Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez may happen in 2013 though.

Yes, infact i'm fairly certain he will figh in December. He's going to want a tune up fast after coming out of the pen imho. Might be Canelo, or i would even bank on him fighting Maidana at 147 in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
            This is in par with Floyd-Hatton. Good scrap!!

No it isn't. If this forum would stop needlessly underrating and ****ting on Hatton (even though iv'e done it too) people would see that. Bradley wouldn't make it past round 6 with the Hatton that fought KT at 140, or the one that fought Floyd at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              Yes, infact i'm fairly certain he will figh in December. He's going to want a tune up fast after coming out of the pen imho. Might be Canelo, or i would even bank on him fighting Maidana at 147 in December.
              he's only fighting once this year

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                did most of you even read the story? forget the Bradley fight. We all knew that was happening. The big thing in this story is that Arum wants to match the winner vs the JMM-Peterson winner in November. Nearly everyone is overlooking that part. Thats the main thing about this story. Arum is scum and everyone is falling for it again
                I dont think it matters anymore. It is way to obvious that both camps do not want to make this fight happen. *****s and *******s will say other wise, but at this point you should get it out of your head.

This will be a good fight for PAC and ill enjoy it. Not sure ill pay for it as i have burned on the last 3 PPV. This will be good.

As for the FLOYd and PAc thing people keep mentioning, they both just need to retire so boxing can move on already. These two guys are holding the sport for ransome with thier nonsense.

Comment

• ahmazin figth!!!!!!! bredley is one of tha best is gunna be a chalenge for da pacman

way butter than mayweather chicken bak bak vs quiter cotto

Comment

• Fixed fight

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      the fuuukkk is this *****?? the winner of pac vs bradley will face the winner of marquez vs peterson??? WTF???
                      Because your farker **** Idol is too much of a coward to step in the ring with Manny.
                      Are you ******?

Comment

Working...
                      X