Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people hate on rich folk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only have a problem with rich kids who are spoiled brats that flaunt their parents money around and brag about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Christie is the best thing to happen to Jersey in a long time.....his use of a the helicopter is abuse of government privileges, not because he's rich

The school funds are getting slain.

Comment

Why hate on rich people? just because they are successful doesn't mean they should attract hate. There are plenty of kids who aren't rich but act spoilt. Being spoilt isn't something that is exclusively associated with rich people. Being an only child in a poor/middle class family can leave you being spoilt too.

I think that the rich don't deserve all the crap they get. They worked hard to get there and they deserve to have the lifestyle that they buy with money.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciouscycle View Post
          You don't know what you are talking about. They pay by far the most taxes for individuals.

I doubt you even fall into the federal tax bracket. You probably pay NONE.
          Yea ok, thats probably why GM didnt pay taxes on $45 Billion dollars and Wall street got a $700+ Billion bailout of OUR tax money, all while giving eachother 100's of millions of dollars in bonuses

Comment

I don't hate on the rich. I only hate on rich people who became wealthy by illegal means. You're damn right I hate some punk-azz drug dealer who's got $100k, while I'm killing myself for slave wages.

If you're rich because you worked hard, and played your cards right, more power to you.

If you're rich because you cheated your way through life, then I have no respect for you.

Comment

I think it's less a hatred for the rich than it is the "C.E.O. culture" that's going on-

C.E.O.s and executives who already are very wealthy, using their power to get even wealthier at the expense of middle/working class people.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                I don't hate on the rich. I only hate on rich people who became wealthy by illegal means. You're damn right I hate some punk-azz drug dealer who's got $100k, while I'm killing myself for slave wages.

If you're rich because you worked hard, and played your cards right, more power to you.

If you're rich because you cheated your way through life, then I have no respect for you.
                This is the best post so far. Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                  While taxes are raping everyone in New Jersey, Gov. Chris Christie is taking helicopters to attend his son's baseball game.
                  Two helicopter rides that he reimbursed the state out of his own pocket.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...er-reaction-/1

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Yea ok, thats probably why GM didnt pay taxes on $45 Billion dollars and Wall street got a $700+ Billion bailout of OUR tax money, all while giving eachother 100's of millions of dollars in bonuses
                  Only a third of TARP went to banks and

banks have paid the government $243 billion of the original $245 billion in TARP loans.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/02/news...tarp/index.htm

Bailouts to the auto industry (GM and Chrysler) and AIG accounted for anther 165 billion, 31 billion of which has been paid back. The treasury recently estimated a final cost to taxpayers of 48 billion for the entire program.

More recently the treasury is claiming a 20 billion dollar profit from TARP:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11049...sury-says.html

Though I don't believe that includes money lost bailing out mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    This is the best post so far. Green k sent.
                    Thank you sir!

******* nation has made it so I'm destined to be in the red for eternity! But I do appreciate the acknowledgment!

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                      Thank you sir!

******* nation has made it so I'm destined to be in the red for eternity! But I do appreciate the acknowledgment!
                      Really! Well then I'm going to give you green k for life.

Comment

Working...
                      X