No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-marquez iii: A horrendous cost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    so you want pac to fight in 4 weight classes? 135-154? nahhh men aint right.
    Dude *******s have short attention span. I never said I want him at 154. His fight at "154" was a joke. There was no need for him to fight for that title.
    Pacquiao CAN fight at 135. Look at all that he has to do to just make 145 max. He even said so himself, 144 is all he can give.

Comment

FightHype is just a ***** site. They are not only ***** nuthuggers but they got some dry *stuff* on their faces from their meeting with him. Why do you think he only does interviews with them? Cuz its a Propoganda machine.

People dont realize there's nobody left for Pacq to fight, nobody wants to fight him and JMM beat Pacq twice(imo). If you dont score those Knock Downs he won both fights.

FightHype and the *****s should be asking why in the last 3 or 4 years Floyd has fought once or twice and Pacq has fought like 8 times.

Martinez called out Floyd in May 2010 and said he will take the test.
      Martinez called out Floyd in May 2011 and said he will take the test.

But Floyd is too busy smacking woman and beating up bouncers and getting Lady Gaga to make him his Dress for his Fantasy Fight.

There's only 1 Top boxer and thats Pacq. People used to respect Floyd, he's lost all of it in recent years. Its gotten to the point where the African American Sports community has begun hating him because he is a coward. All the "Rappers", Movie Stars, Sport Athletes have all changed their minds on him. If you asked them 4 years ago they wouldve said he's the best, now they just call him a coward.

What kind of MAN calls himself #1 Boxer and is AFRAID TO FIGHT? If i was a boxer and top of my game I would get into the ring with anyone just to prove im the best.

Floyd has emotional issues that need to be addressed, his need for attention is scary, he's like a little kid always seeking attention.

But trust me, he will fight again, once his money dries up he will fight. He will be fighting until he's 50 years old because Baby Mama's and Lawsuits cost ALOT of money. So he gonna be fighting for the next 15 years just to pay off child support. He's not smart enough to do anything else.

Comment

Another bullsh**t fight from the sport killer that is Bob Arum. This fight will be more competitive than the Mosley fight but not by much. People gave Floyd hell about fighting Marquez at WW, I just hope that people give Manny the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          aww quit w/ the whining about this fight. jmm wants it, the whole boxing community wants it. everyone knows PAC is already campaigning at WW, so why pull him down to LW? and some ppl had the nerve to call pac ducking sergio at 154? lol at these writers and haters on here.
          You're right I think the boxing communicty wanted the fight; but a fight that's competitive, and that means hold it at a realistic competitive weight at most 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            FightHype is just a ***** site. They are not only ***** nuthuggers but they got some dry *stuff* on their faces from their meeting with him. Why do you think he only does interviews with them? Cuz its a Propoganda machine.

People dont realize there's nobody left for Pacq to fight, nobody wants to fight him and JMM beat Pacq twice(imo). If you dont score those Knock Downs he won both fights.

FightHype and the *****s should be asking why in the last 3 or 4 years Floyd has fought once or twice and Pacq has fought like 8 times.

But Floyd is too busy smacking woman and beating up bouncers and getting Lady Gaga to make him his Dress for his Fantasy Fight.

There's only 1 Top boxer and thats Pacq. People used to respect Floyd, he's lost all of it in recent years. Its gotten to the point where the African American Sports community has begun hating him because he is a coward. All the "Rappers", Movie Stars, Sport Athletes have all changed their minds on him. If you asked them 4 years ago they wouldve said he's the best, now they just call him a coward.

What kind of MAN calls himself #1 Boxer and is AFRAID TO FIGHT? If i was a boxer and top of my game I would get into the ring with anyone just to prove im the best.

Floyd has emotional issues that need to be addressed, his need for attention is scary, he's like a little kid always seeking attention.

But trust me, he will fight again, once his money dries up he will fight. He will be fighting until he's 50 years old because Baby Mama's and Lawsuits cost ALOT of money. So he gonna be fighting for the next 15 years just to pay off child support. He's not smart enough to do anything else.
            LoL @ this dude getting all pumped up about a fat oldman getting knocked into retirement.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                LoL @ this dude getting all pumped up about a fat oldman getting knocked into retirement.
                The oldman as you put it has the BALLS to fight him, 3 times. FLOYD is too scared to get into the ring with him. Pacq sent Floyd into retirement. How come you never ask yourself why Floyd doesnt fight? Truth hurts doesnt it. Your IDOL is a COWARD.

Comment

Horrendous?

as in JMM gets brutally ushered into retirement?

i can only hope so

Comment

The oldman as you put it has the BALLS to fight him, 3 times. FLOYD is too scared to get into the ring with him. Pacq sent Floyd into retirement. How come you never ask yourself why Floyd doesnt fight? Truth hurts doesnt it. Your IDOL is a COWARD.

At least you'll be pitching into the Marquez retirement fund which is a good thing.

Comment

haha My dear God bro you are literally the definition of a hater, just can't keep Floyd's name out of your mouth, just can't stop thinking about him, it's sad really, especially since this isn't even supposed to b a Floyd thread haha What a joke.

As far as the bolded, you are absolutely right bro, you get in as far in life and boxing as Floyd by being unintelligent, how big of a moron are you? This coming from some clown internet troll who probably makes 60k a year, and you have the balls to call Floyd unintelligent? You better check yourself at the door homie because you sir are a hater

Comment

Working...
                      X