No announcement yet.

USA has 14 Trillion dollar debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Britain and France spend more on defence than Russia?
    UK is in Iraq and Afghanistan, so i an see (sort of) how they spent that much

wtf do France spend the money on?
    France has an expensive nuke programme that includes submarines.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      The French probably spend 95% of their budget on systems and things that they can hide in and shoot you.

When it comes to Marines and Infrantry, they are chicken shiets.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        wait? france has a military? and nukes? why are they such gutless, spineless p*ssys then?

Whats the difference between france and toast?

you can make soldiers out of toast!!!

Comment

Why do you guys make fun of the french?

Comment

Years and years of rivalry.

Comment

Afraid of the huge turnout that is building, the Republicons have limited “public seats” for the inaugural Ron Paul monetary committee hearing to 30–40 in the main hearing room (Rayburn 2128), and another 30–40 in the overflow room (Rayburn 2220). Can’t have too many taxpayers in attendance. So, if you intend to go, make sure you get there early, and if you were planning to travel some distance, you may not want to. I will make sure to let you know when the hearing is on CSPAN and YouTube, however.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                Britain and France spend more on defence than Russia?
                UK is in Iraq and Afghanistan, so i an see (sort of) how they spent that much

wtf do France spend the money on?
                White flags aren't cheap today

Comment

America's the new whorehouse of International Finance, they're only a step away from wearing electronic collars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                    Because the government has to borrow the money it prints from the federal reserve at interest.

This happened in 1913 with the inception of the Federal Reserve act in which a private cartel of bankers took the right of printing money from the U.S congress.
                    You're putting out misleading and inaccurate information.

The government does not borrow money from the Fed. By law, all money has to be backed and in this case it's the Treasury Bill. The Fed buys Treasury Bills from the public, which is paid back with interest by the Treasury. Any profit the Fed makes is turned over to the Treasury.

The Fed is not privately owned in the sense you claim and certainly not privately owned like Walmart, Microsoft, ect. Yes, the Fed is owned by member banks, but the shares cannot be sold. The ability to sell shares is one of the major tests of ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      You're putting out misleading and inaccurate information.

The government does not borrow money from the Fed. By law, all money has to be backed and in this case it's the Treasury Bill. The Fed buys Treasury Bills from the public, which is paid back with interest by the Treasury. Any profit the Fed makes is turned over to the Treasury.
                      By law all money doesn't have to be backed, it used to be backed by precious metals until Richard Nixon nixed it. Now its not backed by anything but paper. Them "buying" treasury bills is nothing more than sleight of hand. The government is lent the money.

The Fed is not privately owned in the sense you claim and certainly not privately owned like Walmart, Microsoft, ect. Yes, the Fed is owned by member banks, but the shares cannot be sold. The ability to sell shares is one of the major tests of ownership.
                      Sell shares of what? What does the Fed produce? Debt?

The ability to sell shares isn't not one of the major tests of ownership. I own a car and my house, do I need to sell shares to prove I own them?

lol.

Its as private as it gets. Learn more about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X