No announcement yet.

March 25th Abner Mares and Ronny Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 25th Abner Mares and Ronny Rios

Abner Mares is fighting Felipe Almanza. He may not have the most flattering record, but he should not be taken lightly. As Mares has a lot on the line. A world title shot on May 22nd on Showtime against Yonnhy Perez.

Once concern that we do have, is Almanza has been DQ a few times in his career for being a dirty fighter. This will be brought up to the referee.

Also, we have featherweight prospect Ronny Rios fighting. He is fighting Andres Ledesma. Should be a good night. Hope you guys watch! March 25th Fox Sports Net at Club Nokia!

Down below are some pictures from the open workout!

Comment

I hope Abner doesn't lose or get a serious cut that would require a lot of stitches and time off.

I'm really excited for his fight with Perez. I don't want anything to ruin it.

Comment

Mares is the truth. Take care of this fight then take care of Perez.

Comment

I hope Mares brutally KOs his next opponent, as a message to Perez.

Comment

Mares us my favorite prospect but i think he has the goods to beat perez. Hey but wats been going on with you other fighter martin catillo??

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              Mares us my favorite prospect but i think he has the goods to beat perez. Hey but wats been going on with you other fighter martin catillo??
              Thanks man! Abner is ready. His only focus is on his opponent tomorrow! Castillo should be fighting in April. He had a hand injury, but is all good. Has been looking good in the gym!

Comment

What's up, Frankie? Abner fighting tomorrow night I see. Hopefully TTR will be back up by then because I'm not sure if my local DirecTV is going to be carrying whichever FSN station that will be showing the fight. Anyways, have fun tomorrow.

Comment

whos airing the mares fight?

Comment

great i cant wait for the fight hope Abner wins

Comment

Working...
                    X