Collapse
No announcement yet.

dawson-pascal proved something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP isn't directly relating dawson/pascal to mayweather/pacquiao, respectively.

he's simply saying that the more technical boxer, no matter how much greater he is, won't always win. There are much more than just boxing skill that determines the winner of a bout.

So he's saying don't count pacquiao out just because mayweather is the superior boxer in terms of technical skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      <<<<< subscribes to this thread for later bumpage after the rematch

seriously TS, you are jumping to some crazy conclusions about Dawson after just 1 bad performance.
      in the first place, i never said that this fight is an all end to the pac-floyd arguments.

you may see the word might alot of times in my post.

Comment

floyd is 10x better than dawson, but its possible that pac would outwork floyd

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          pac will out work floyd but that doesnt mean he'll look good doing it. if he looks like **** and floyd makes him look dumb then he loses.

Comment

That idea may have already crossed Floyd's mind. That Pac's aggression and speed may be a problem...maybe, just maybe.......or maybe not. I guess we'll have to wait until 2011 to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              That idea may have already crossed Floyd's mind. That Pac's aggression and speed may be a problem...maybe, just maybe.......or maybe not. I guess we'll have to wait until 2011 to find out.
              right but totally sayin that pac has no chance is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                right but totally sayin that pac has no chance is silly.
                Personally, I think Pac has an excellent chance to destroy Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                  The OP isn't directly relating dawson/pascal to mayweather/pacquiao, respectively.

he's simply saying that the more technical boxer, no matter how much greater he is, won't always win. There are much more than just boxing skill that determines the winner of a bout.

So he's saying don't count pacquiao out just because mayweather is the superior boxer in terms of technical skill.
                  yea, right. cheers to that!

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    pac is 10x better than pascal

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    pac will out work floyd but that doesnt mean he'll look good doing it. if he looks like **** and floyd makes him look dumb then he loses.
                    absolutely

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Personally, I think Pac has an excellent chance to destroy Floyd
                    cosign.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      idk if its 3rd time. since you said if. what if dawson went in to counter the flurry what do you think would happen? lots of if.

one thing is sure, athleticism beats skills that night.
                      Lol, it's kinda ridiculous for u to have focused on THAT specific part of my comment. The point was, Dawson is not a counter puncher, Floyd is. That's a drastic style difference

Comment

Working...
                      X