Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Juan Manuel Marquez a better fighter then anyone Mayweather Jr has ever fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    Chico and JLC
    Was Chico and JLC ever in the top 10 P4P?

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
      Was Chico and JLC ever in the top 10 P4P?
      They were in Dominicano's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Liberal View Post
        What?????JMM is better than ODLH?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
        I think so, at least the one that showed up against Mayweather, Steve Forbes and Pacquiao.

Comment

HD baby...

Comment

lol ****in Flips..

It doesn't work like that, Jose Luis Castillo alone would be wayyyy to big for either Marquez or Paq. **** Floyd himself couldn't handle Jose Luis Castillo without running. And Floyd hits harder then Paqiaou.

Then you got Zab, Corrales, and a common opponent in Oscar. But the only way Paq gets by De La Hoya is if he forces Oscar to go down to 147 and pray to the heavens and god almighty himself, that Oscar comes in dead on his feet lol

Career wise, the edge easily goes to Mayweather. lol Mayweather's career was annoying. How he never fought Marg or Cotto is lame to say the least. But it's not like he cherry picked his ENTIRE way to fame.

Comment

hes a better fighter than most of PBF's opponents except maybe Oscar and Zab, i think zab is technically better sound than JLC or corrales

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                I think so, at least the one that showed up against Mayweather, Steve Forbes and Pacquiao.
                shocking that JMM is a better fighter career wise than a 6 divsion 10 x champ, wow.

Comment

Working...
                X