Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Crawford Must Be Relevant Welterweight Before We Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman sounds real worried about crawford and spence and rightfully so. I think crawford could beat thurman his first fight at 147. But once crawford beats horn or Pacquiao thurman will have no excuse at all. Also he had no excuse to avoid spence, hes talked about wanting to unify titles and now spence has the Ibf. Crawford and spence will be a megafight if they let it marinate a couple years, assuming spence doesnt move up by then. Crawford is going to take over 147

Comment

Are these names worthy for a P4P fighter?

Delormae
      Molina Jr.
      Lundy
      Indago
      Daiz
      Jean
      Postol
      Burns.
      Yea Top P4P guy who NEVER fought a P4P guy, or a REAL CONTENDER in a division that really have guys that are B+, or A-.
      Lt.weight division he never faced Linares.
      Jr.welter is a real joke.
      He never fought Progrias, Figeroua Jr., Grandos, AB, Garcia, and even Imam.
      Thurman is 100% correct.
      T.R. only has the WBO belt at 147.
      Who will he fight?
      Rios
      Alvarado
      Provo
      Horn
      Vargas
      Manny.
      When he ges to beat these Old, or C+ fighters you guys swear he beat Floyd, the Sugars, or Hearns.
      GTFOH

Comment

Why no one else

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Crawford has been calling out Thurman, crapping on Garcia, and saying he'd fight Spence but he knows those fights would never happen. At best he fights Horn then a faded Manny. It's all recycled Top Rank in house matches from there on out.
        Is reading what you typed?
        Just don't understand the hypocrisy on social media?
        Are they all brain washed by Jim Lampley?

Comment

Thurman tryna be the A side like Canelo. Hey I'm the A side, I don't have to fight the best until they old or dead.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            I like Thurman but put a mic in front of him and he starts talking like a baptist preacher telling you super slow story. This mofo might just have a future in politics with that slow, tune me out way of speaking he has. Two sentences in and he's confused the shh out of you with the point he's trying to make.

Comment

Much ado about nothing.
              Thurman can say what he wants. Its his right.
              At he end of the day, send him the RIGHT OFFER (anybodys guess) and I bet he signs to fight ANYONE in the division.
              Thurman is not easy fight for anyone!!! Yes. Anyone in the division.
              Anyone who thinks Bud walks over him needs to have his head examined.
              Bud needs to test the waters in this division with one of the top fighters in the division like a Shawn Porter, Jessie Vargas etc before anyone beats the gun about what Bud will do to any of the champs.
              I am pretty sure a Jessie Vargas will gladly fight Bud IF he is not short changed in the negotiations.

Comment

this guy always talks a good game how he will beat anybody in the division, but is directing his attention to Crawford.. in reality he's really saying " I want to fight Crawford he is the smaller man, I'm just going to the media to make it look like I don't want to fight him, and people start to bring his name up more so i can fight a lesser threat and avoid spence all together"

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  I was embarrassed for him watching that interview... talking about his wife and marriage, while a man was sitting 10 feet away from him talking about how he was gonna put a foot in his azz.
                  Lol, real talk. A man says anytime anywhere, and you are off talking Khathmandu hahahaha. Shawn Porter has also, apparently, become a philosopher, talking about how the IBF belt is 3 years ago and him and his team are past that now. Like, bro, really? Gtfo

Comment

i disagree

the way a dude becomes relevant is by fighting the top guys.

he shouldnt be anointed king until he beats those guys, doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X