Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman throws drinks on fans because they didn't stand for the national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that bltch would have been swallowing her own teeth. i get it. shes upset at these fake as fnck protesters who just now woke up feeling a certain way.

this is the age of the sheeple.
    they will FOLLOW any trend.

but dumping your drink on them can get a person hurt, just like standing in the middle of a street can get a SJW run over.

Comment

That was pretty hilarious. That white f*ggot is gonna watch the rest of the game covered in soda.

I mean I don't care if you sit, stand, or kneel. But I also don't care if someone pours soda on you.

Comment

**** them and thier anime hair. Splash *****

Comment

But it's not about racism right? It's about respect for the flag right?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But it's not about racism right? It's about respect for the flag right?

Of course it's about racism. The racist black players are taking a knee as a **** you to white America and they're getting a **** you back from whites. Excuse me I forgot to put a bunch of right's in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Of course it's about racism. The racist black players are taking a knee as a **** you to white America and they're getting a **** you back from whites. Excuse me I forgot to put a bunch of right's in there.
              Why do you feel it's a FU to white America when Kaepernick clearly explained his purpose for taking a knee?

Comment

Why do you feel it's a FU to white America when Kaepernick clearly explained his purpose for taking a knee?
                A bull**** purpose but since he said thats his reason for being disrespectful it's to be taken as the gospel? Thats the reason others did it as well? With black power fists? Stop the kiddy **** you know what it's about.

Comment

did anyone notice krappy kneeling when he was a starter ?!?!?!?

Comment

Yes, “assault”.........

Also, sanding for the national anthem isn’t flag worship. It’s respect, decency, & culture.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      Yes, “assault”.........

Also, sanding for the national anthem isn’t flag worship. It’s respect, decency, & culture.
                      It becomes 'worship' when the president calls you a SOB and wants you to be fired for not doing it. Not to mention that it entices losers to act stupid like in this video.

Comment

Working...
                      X