Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shows Huge McGregor Painting in New Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice paintings

Comment

Dont know why you'd get a portrait of another man, nor does that look like a painting, but a photograph with some added effects.

Comment

lol, anyone notice its actually a mural of Mcgregor looking at him?

Comment

nice shout out from mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Dont know why you'd get a portrait of another man, nor does that look like a painting, but a photograph with some added effects.
            if a dude helped me pull in 300 milli, it's a nice gesture.

Comment

Those are some nice paintings in beautiful home, I don't see anything gay with it. A lot of fighters have pictures up on their wall at home from fights they have been involved in. It's not like its just Conor up there. I know its only the youngsters and haters saying its gay.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                if a dude helped me pull in 300 milli, it's a nice gesture.
                send him a gift basket! aint no way no how im putting up another man's picture in my house! unless its family! bros/pops!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
                  Those are some nice paintings in beautiful home, I don't see anything gay with it. A lot of fighters have pictures up on their wall at home from fights they have been involved in. It's not like its just Conor up there. I know its only the youngsters and haters saying its gay.
                  the fact that he picked conor is why peeps is saying its gay, not so much about putting another man's picture up in your house.

Comment

It's okay my boxing paintings are way nicer. those two are garbage anyone can see the they were made with a projector and then filled in.but we all know he illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Looks gay. Why a guy? Put a picture of a woman, your kids, your favorite car, some guns. Not a picture of a shirtless man.
                      and to make matters worst, it was one of floyd's worst performance too.

Comment

Working...
                      X