• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Do you mean this right hand?

Yea this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      imo gggs chin wil crack soon, cant keep taking those shots.
      Yeah I think he has great conditioning but he can't keep taking shots like this, it would crack up one day.

Comment

Golovkin must have been hit with sledgehammers when he was growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          ERIK Morales had Nelo winning.

The irony is people overrate GGG's chin and to the type of opponents. JCC didn't gain his reputation for having a chin by staying in1 Division. Same goes for Cotto. There's a reason why ggg never went to 168... straight shook..

How does GGG have the same marked face as the Rosado fight while Nelo wasn't even phased.

The reason is that these GGG fans are all PAC fans and he's been the alternative closure, so they gotta ride with it strong the same way they justified PAC never losing to anybody
          1) Staying in one division to become the best as one can be in
          that division isn't a negative thing. It shows the commitment,
          discipline and hard work to stay in shape and compete in
          one's own natural weight division.

2) Considering what some of Golovkin's opponents managed to do to their opponents with their power (scoring brilliant knockouts) against other opponents but then finding their most powerful punches aren't enough to KO Golovkin, it proves Golovkin's power isn't overrated by any stretch of the imagination. Add to the fact that he has nearly 400 fights, pro and amateur and has never been dropped once.

3) Canelo Alvarez was marked up in his face as well, just like Golovkin was. If he wasn't phased, then he would've attacked more. Instead, he was too weary of Golovkin's punches. Thus, retreated for most of the fight uncharacteristically.

4) Load of assumptions and guesswork. I am a Floyd Mayweather Jr fan. I also believe he is top 3 best of all time in terms of P4P ranking. I am also a Gennady Golovkin fan. However, I was NEVER a Manny Pacquiao fan, Canelo Alvarez fan or Andre Ward fan. So spare me the nonsense assumptions you're spouting.

Comment

Disagree. GGG's right hand in the middle rounds was better. GGG saw that punch coming and turned his head away.

Comment

Nah GGG landed the two best punches. One was a right hand posted above and a counter left hook. The counter left hook appeared to make Canelo's knees buckle. Also have to note the effect of punches. Golovkin moved as if he was being hit with love taps, Canelo was backing up throughout the whole fight. He never fights like that either, so you can't use the "he always fights like this" excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                I had GGG as the winner 8-4 but Canelo landed the best punch. That bomb landed flush but didn't even phase GGG, crazy chin.

I went nuts when this shot landed. Canelo had that plus another super clean punch in that round. I scored the round for GGG but it hurt me a little to do so.

Comment

That chin... Amir Khan's head would have been thrown out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                    1) Staying in one division to become the best as one can be in
                    that division isn't a negative thing. It shows the commitment,
                    discipline and hard work to stay in shape and compete in
                    one's own natural weight division.

2) Considering what some of Golovkin's opponents managed to do to their opponents with their power (scoring brilliant knockouts) against other opponents but then finding their most powerful punches aren't enough to KO Golovkin, it proves Golovkin's power isn't overrated by any stretch of the imagination. Add to the fact that he has nearly 400 fights, pro and amateur and has never been dropped once.

3) Canelo Alvarez was marked up in his face as well, just like Golovkin was. If he wasn't phased, then he would've attacked more. Instead, he was too weary of Golovkin's punches. Thus, retreated for most of the fight uncharacteristically.

4) Load of assumptions and guesswork. I am a Floyd Mayweather Jr fan. I also believe he is top 3 best of all time in terms of P4P ranking. I am also a Gennady Golovkin fan. However, I was NEVER a Manny Pacquiao fan, Canelo Alvarez fan or Andre Ward fan. So spare me the nonsense assumptions you're spouting.
                    LOL He said ggg's face looked worse than canelo's. He really is the biggest troll on this site. He's trolling us with every post.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      LOL He said ggg's face looked worse than canelo's. He really is the biggest troll on this site. He's trolling us with every post.
                      If you're referring to Mirko Troll, then yes, I agree. That poster is all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                      X