Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOOOOOOOO Russell Westbrook was having a dance off vs Odell Beckham Jr???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely ridiculous that they weren't actually break-dancing

5-star thread.

Comment

that's not fashion, that's the new age closet **** shit you see in Atlanta all the time.

Comment

Watnda fu kk

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          that's not fashion, that's the new age closet **** shit you see in Atlanta all the time.
          Not just in Atlanta. Nashville is ate up with that garbage.

Comment

Black people are so obsessed with calling black male celebrities, down low, or in the closet.

And the media loves portraying black guys as sugary, so white kids accept it, and become gay like the gay elites in Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Black people are so obsessed with calling black male celebrities, down low, or in the closet.

And the media loves portraying black guys as sugary, so white kids accept it, and become gay like the gay elites in Hollywood.
              In the closet is a term for a gay person who is not openly gay and in this current age of promoting ****sexuality and integration of all LGBT [insert whatever other letter of the alphabet here] people, they may as well just come out and be gay openly.

It has nothing to do with a perceived race. It's just what the media portray as how men should behave and act.

On the flip side, you'll notice this new wave of women being muscled crossfitters promoted to high heavens and back.

reversal of gender roles is moving like the plague.

Comment

Thank Jesus Kevin Durant left his ass

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  In the closet is a term for a gay person who is not openly gay and in this current age of promoting ****sexuality and integration of all LGBT [insert whatever other letter of the alphabet here] people, they may as well just come out and be gay openly.

It has nothing to do with a perceived race. It's just what the media portray as how men should behave and act.

On the flip side, you'll notice this new wave of women being muscled crossfitters promoted to high heavens and back.

reversal of gender roles is moving like the plague.
                  I know what in the closet means. I'm saying black people love calling black celebrities, "in the closet", or, "down low".

And yes, it is a race issue. It's always black people calling other black people, down low. You see it everywhere. And it's always the Hollywood elites that are trying to get black guys to wear dresses, of demasculinize themselves.

It's a way for gay Hollywood to make it acceptable, and cool to be gay, and even reward that ****** ****, or promote it, so other black and white kids to think it's ok, and that it's mainstream.

Notice how rappers are doing flagrantly gay ****, so they get more publicity, and more backing from the elites. Like young thug wearing dresses, of young joc recently wearing a dress.

And the biggest promoter of gay ****, Obama, has done more for the LGBT dommunity than the black community. How TF are you gonna promote that transgender crap in schools, and expose kids to that, and teach kids about that in school? He claims to be a Christian man, but he does everything opposite of the Bible.

And yeah, gender roles are being shattered now. The feminists want females to be independant, and masculine like dudes, and for dudes to be like females.

Comment

odell is def a 100% fruit, i think westbrook is just a weirdo. atleast he has a wife and i think a baby

Comment

Westbrook lowkey sucks d1ck

Comment

Working...
                      X