Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    Shows how much you know. Foreman does not have the size to compete with the Super Heavyweights.
    George was bigger than Byrd and Purrity...we saw what they did to those fragile super heavyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Sure....the way Chris Byrd made him quit.
      Byrd was pretty good dude. At least he didn't throw any fights (Ali) or was involved in any fixed fights (Alex Stewart's corner "Don't knock him out").

George was only good cuz of his size. Match his size, and he's rather ordinary.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty;18043817[[B
        B]]Byrd was pretty good dude[/B][/B]. At least he didn't throw any fights (Ali) or was involved in any fixed fights (Alex Stewart's corner "Don't knock him out").

[B]George was only good cuz of his size. Match his size, and he's rather ordinary[/B].
        Compared to what???
        He couldn't beat Foreman under any circumstance.

The second part I highlighted best describes Vitali and his brother.

Size is all they had...and they still fought like they were scared to death....regardless the opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          No way in hell

Vitali would end up KO him not the other way around
          What makes you think Vitali KOs Foreman?

Comment

• Misread title.

Thought it asked ''could''....
            The answer is yes.

I don't think George is good enough of a boxer to set Vit up for that nigh night punch.

My vote is NO

Comment

• First, Foreman have to land cleanly...Can he do that against a 6'7" Vitaly? I dont know because Vitaly fights tall and rolls some good punches and has underrated jab...

What if Foreman lands cleanly? He may stun Vitaly but not one puch KO him...Vitaly was a kickboxer....he is used to receiving kicks to the head...

On bigger scheme of things, I think Vitaly will outbox or even stop Foreman - prime vs prime...
              BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

• A past prime obese foreman won the title at 50. What do you think a 28 year old prime foreman that koed frazier and norton would do to vlad? He'd put him in a coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                  first, foreman have to land cleanly...can he do that against a 6'7" vitaly? I dont know because vitaly fights tall and rolls some good punches and has underrated jab...

What if foreman lands cleanly? He may stun vitaly but not one puch ko him...vitaly was a kickboxer....he is used to receiving kicks to the head...

On bigger scheme of things, i think vitaly will outbox or even stop foreman - prime vs prime...
                  most absurd post on here i've read in a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    A past prime obese foreman won the title at 50. What do you think a 28 year old prime foreman that koed frazier and norton would do to vlad? He'd put him in a coma.
                    Outside of Ali, Vit would have been George's most difficult opponent.
                    They called him Big George
                    What would they have called Vit ?

Size skill and power
                    Whereas George mostly depended on power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

George was bigger than Byrd and Purrity...we saw what they did to those fragile super heavyweights.
                      Good point.

Comment

Working...
                      X