Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't mikey called out Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't mikey called out Crawford??

What Kind of shat is this?? Both canelo and ggg have got flac for fighting smaller guys but guys like ward and mikey get passes for calling the smaller man out??

One thing from boxing fans they're a bunch of hypocrites on both sides of the fence Crawford would absolutely murder mikey and Loma but atleast Loma entertained that fight and Ima leave it at that.

Because they wanna wait til Crawford is a big name and can make it a ppv fight. They don't want it with him imo. Wack excuse ppv is dead unless it's A fight everyone wants

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Because they wanna wait til Crawford is a big name and can make it a ppv fight. They don't want it with him imo. Wack excuse ppv is dead unless it's A fight everyone wants
      He's talking about Loma being ppv when Crawford is further along for that and has already fought ppv, and both are signed to tr soo

Comment

Has Garcia officially moved up to 140? I thought he took the Broner fight because there was nothing else happening at the moment.

Comment

Watch......They don't want it. Mikey is 29 years old and Robert is talking like he's a prospect. The Garcias cherry pick people they are sure they will beat like Broner. Didn't fight Gamboa when they had the opportunity for years and most certainly wont fight Crawford.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-06-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            Has Garcia officially moved up to 140? I thought he took the Broner fight because there was nothing else happening at the moment.
            Yeah he said only for Loma he would meet at 135.. well all crickets when it comes to the 140 champ doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Watch......They don't want it. Mikey is 29 years old and Robert is talking like he's a prospect. The Garcias cherry pick people they are sure they will beat like Broner. Didn't fight Gamboa and most certainly wont fight Crawford.
              Yea that second video completely contradicts Mikey always saying " I want big fights"

Well there's no bigger fight than fighting the soon to be unified champ at 140. Linares and loma are nobodies

Comment

Yea that second video completely contradicts Mikey always saying " I want big fights"

Well there's no bigger fight than fighting the soon to be unified champ at 140. Linares and loma are nobodies
                And Robert is a racist to blacks but I'm not gonna go there this post

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Watch......They don't want it. Mikey is 29 years old and Robert is talking like he's a prospect. The Garcias cherry pick people they are sure they will beat like Broner. Didn't fight Gamboa when they had the opportunity for years and most certainly wont fight Crawford.
                  It is well documented that Mikey didn't fight Gamboa because TR would only sign off the fight if Mikey signed a contract extension which was a no go for Mikey.

Comment

Best believe if the roles were reversed Crawford would be calling for the winner of the unification. Crawford took on Postol as soon as people rated Postol number 1 because of the Matthysee win. He also took on Diaz when he called Crawford out and campaigned for the fight. Crawford and Garcia are different type of dudes that's why Crawford is at a better place in his career right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X