• Show
Clear All

bottom 1k....maybe

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Fury is trash and you are a troll

Good riddance to the mental midget.

he will go down as a footnote in hw history:

"the only HW kingpin who dumped all his belts and #1 spot because he couldn't stay away from drugs and junk food"
      trash?

what does that make Wlad then?

Comment

BEST EVER, NEVER BEEN and NEVER WILL BE any one like him.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          trash?

what does that make Wlad then?
          Exactly. Most boxing fans put Wlad in the top 20 all time at heavyweight and Fury embarrassed him. That was a much closer to prime version than the old man that AJ went life and death with. Fury proved he was great and only a serious mental illness derailed his career. An undefeated undisputed heavyweight champion with his movement and speed would've given any heavy in any era huge problems. I'd say he was easily top 20 ATG at heavy.

Comment

WTF? This dude ain't in the top 100.

Comment

Top 50 because he didn't defend his belt. Had the potential to be higher.

Comment

If he's quitting now I can't rate him highly. He'd have to stick around and beat more top fighters if I'm going to have him in the top 25 or higher. He did show that he could have been a force to reckon with but "potential" doesn't amount to greatness....You got to fight for your spot on the list. Fury is too mentally fragile to continue so it's really hard to put him high up on the all time great list.

Comment

Who did he beat? An old Wlad? ATG and Fury don't mix. He's an OK fighter, the level of Golovkin or Danny Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X