Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Horn Probably Strongest Fighter at 147, Crawford Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaahhh man these f***ing comments on this thread is killing me smh. Either some of you are drunk or most of are Aussies. Horn is a big WW who knows how to use his size and strength but as far as boxing he's nothing special he's not good and I YouTubed 2 other recent fights he's decent. Crawford would wash Horn and no I don't think it would be close. He's tough I'll give him that but I could see horny gettin outboxed badly just thinking he can use his size and power as an advantage. FOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Why not put him in with Errol Spence instead? Lomachencko already got exposed by old shop worn Salido .
      how does one get "exposed" in their 2nd pro fight

Comment

Does anyone else wonder how Horn made weight? 5 or 6 inches taller than Paq, and Paq has solid legs ... but horn was taller, as thick or thicker, more muscular ... but somehow was still a welterweight ????? What was his rehydrated weight?

Anyway, there should be weigh-ins the morning of the fight.

Comment

It was the plan all along. Have Bud destroy Horn, Instead of pacquaio getting the chance of a rematch. Won't be surprised if horn was on some **** Arum used to Feed Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You're not as easily impressed with anybody because you're all alone on that twig you're sitting on
            Guess I should change my stance and fall in line with the rest of the lemmings.

Logic be damned.

Crawford's resume is as weak as your debate skills.

Now retort and add some more "lol" emojis whilst not proving me wrong.

Comment

Spence vs Horn. anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                Spence vs Horn. anybody?
                easy work for the truth. pacquiao should get the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  Actually, he has. He's the king of Australia now Bob's gonna take full advantage and protect this kid from everyone.
                  I see it more like Arum knows he can't get Pacquiao to take the Crawford fight, so he is going to get the guy that beat Pac to fight him and try to make Crwford more marketable that way . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    The fact that he has to switch because his orthodox style isn't very effective negates from his "skill" even though he switches to southpaw and is more effective imo. He got buzzed by blown up and inactive Gamboa with a big size advantage. That's why his chin is questionable. He hasn't fought any A class or better fighter his own size... that was CLEARLY stated so how is he "the goods" with 0 proof? You don't become "the goods" until you prove it by fighting quality fighters your own size imo. I don't drink the HBO kool aid and buy into unwarranted p4p hype. Nobody is better than Crawford at 140lbs. atm but nobody is there either... it's a weak division.
                    So having power in both hands and being able to deliver it from either stance isn't a good thing? And you aren't the goods until you beat an A class fighter? Wow! I guess Tim Bradley isn't the goods. Or Lomachenko either for that matter. I'm not gonna touch that chin logic because judging how well someone took a good punch seems to vary by the argument to be made.

Comment

Jeff Horn vs Rod Salka would be a HUGE fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X