No announcement yet.

Having a big dick is not all it's cracked up to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a big dick is not all it's cracked up to be

There's so many times where a girl had me sprung because she was so fine and then find out when we get in the bedroom that sex is almost impossible because she can't take the size.

I always thought that girls could eventually stretch out to it but trying to **** a girl who keeps pushing you back, or blocking you with her legs or asking every 10 seconds if you're gonna come yet is just no fun.

It's an even bigger downer if you really like her.

wtf are you talking about Uncle Chan?

You have a tiny wang.

Comment

No self respecting Asian man perpetuates the damaging myth of small Asian penis.

You say this because you are insecure. YOU fit the mythical stereotype you sellout Uncle Chan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        wtf are you talking about Uncle Chan?

You have a tiny wang.

op how tall are these girls youre fuking? like 5' and under?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          No self respecting Asian man perpetuates the damaging myth of small Asian penis.

You say this because you are insecure. YOU fit the mythical stereotype you sellout Uncle Chan.
          Myth? Fool please. I may have a 1.5 inch dick but at least nature wasn't cruel enough to make me Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

op how tall are these girls youre fuking? like 5' and under?
            More like how old are these girls you're fuking.

Comment

girls can take dick!

Comment

I picked up this tight little Korean the other night and literally after 10 seconds of putting it in she was like are you almost done?

In my head I'm like are you kidding we just started. I told her relax because I like to take my time and she started whining and crying and I just kept going, 10 seconds later she was like please hurry, you're too big.

I got mad as hell, after all the time and money I spent on this chick and wining and dining her and pretending to be interested in her life this was how she was going to do me?

I was getting no enjoyment out of it so I just told her I had work In the morning and I dropped her worthless ass on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  I picked up this tight little Korean the other night and literally after 10 seconds of putting it in she was like are you almost done?

In my head I'm like are you kidding we just started. I told her relax because I like to take my time and she started whining and crying and I just kept going, 10 seconds later she was like please hurry, you're too big.

I got mad as hell, after all the time and money I spent on this chick and wining and dining her and pretending to be interested in her life this was how she was going to do me?

I was getting no enjoyment out of it so I just told her I had work In the morning and I dropped her worthless ass on the street.
                  No one here cares or believes your drug induced fantasies Uncle Chan.

Go to bed.

Comment

If I could pick my dick size I would rather just be slightly above average so that I could **** anybody

Comment

Working...
                    X