Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Jose Pedraza in Seven To Capture IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great performance! Not sure if he can climb to 140 due to his height - but the talent is there for sure. Great fights at 130 that was dead division for so long.
    Pedraza is no slouch but he was out slicked and out gunned.

Comment

If Davis vs Loma is possible I'll like to have it in 2017..

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        Pedraza was a sell out on this match you can tell he sold his soul to the TMT $$$
        I don't Blame him for securing his family's future, he doesn't punch hard enough to win big fights anyway. I hope he gets a nice house and acres of land in pr for his efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
          Pedraza was a sell out on this match you can tell he sold his soul to the TMT $$$
          Originally posted by el malo View Post
          Look like pedraza took a dive, Mayweather must have offered him a price he couldn't refuse.
          lol you fellas need to go take your knee now

Comment

Davis is a talent for sure. May have to wait until Loma retires to be the man though..

Comment

What an impressive performance, I would love to see Tank defend that belt a few times then move up and fight Mikey Garcia, this is how you build superstars.

Comment

Bad fight for Pedraza ! his father mess his carrer and make a nobody a champion! he should fight Gamboa!

Comment

Nice win by Davis.

Comment

Nice title winning performance in a thrown into the fire caliber fight for Tank. Lets see what happens from here. Should be fun. I feel like Floyd won't let off the gas all that much & Tank will be in a unification fight before years end or have one scheduled for early 2018.

Comment

props to Davis,looks like a real good fighter,like to see him against Loma one day

Comment

Working...
                      X