No announcement yet.

Another Trevon Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lmaoooo@he loved school and learning. Apparently he loved robbing more. I can't believe that ratchet cousin of his tried justifying poor people robbing other people's homes for money and clothing. People like that need to be sterilized.
    He might have loved school, I'm pretty sure there was basketball court there.

It's a crying shame he was killed, he'll never make it to the NBA now.

Comment

Hahahah...

DINDU NUFFINZ...

How many dindus did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffinz?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        Hahahah...

DINDU NUFFINZ...

How many dindus did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffinz?

I'm surprised the news showed current pictures of the robber, and not kindergarten pics of him wearing a ninja turtles shirt looking all sweet and innocent.

Comment

"He had goals" lol yeah right!!!

Comment

sounds like it was justified. kid broke into the house and was confronted by a homeowner. that can go wrong quickly, and it's not the fault of the innocent being burglarized. if i found somebody in my house i'd smash him with my ice axe .

don't have all the details, but there's not a lot of additional information needed on my end. unless the kid was legit running away and no longer a threat, whcih is damn tough to prove, i think she should walk. she didn't ask for any of this.

family sounds like a bunch of morons. the important perspective is the one of the woman whose house was broken into, lady. your brother went out looking for trouble, and he got it.

Comment

But he was trying steal so he could buy clothes for school! That kid was focused on school! The cousin Nautica confirmed it! How else you supposed to get money for clothes in the hood!?!

Comment

iLovesoccermoms that my friend is the 2nd Amendment in full effect

rest assure that house won't be broken into again

Comment

CatchweightKing, What's the matter with your people?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I'm surprised the news showed current pictures of the robber, and not kindergarten pics of him wearing a ninja turtles shirt looking all sweet and innocent.
                    Hahah exactly - like Trayboon aka 'Lil Skittles. The real 'Lil Skittles pics came out and showed a scowling little sprog of a beast flicking off the camera with gold "teef."

Comment

Urban people should go back to where they came from

Comment

Working...
                      X