Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe gays should be allowed get married and adopt children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barn View Post
    As long as there is no abuse involved and an increase in ****sexuality has no adverse affect on the populace then I'd be cool with it. This is because being ****sexual isn't a negative thing whereas a life of foster care is. Not to mention that the vast majority of kids have straight parents so an increase in homsexuality of children as a result of gay parents won't really have a significant effect.
    WHAT?

Only a straight up ****** would say such a thing!!

The kid will be copping abuse from outside sources, like it or not, right from the start of their natural born lives!

And how the **** CAN'T an increase in ****'s negatively affect the populace?

It's unbelievable what some guys can get away with writing here! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      WHAT?

Only a straight up ****** would say such a thing!!

The kid will be copping abuse from outside sources, like it or not, right from the start of their natural born lives!

And how the **** CAN'T an increase in ****'s negatively affect the populace?

It's unbelievable what some guys can get away with writing here! LOL
      Some say you're the dumbest poster on this forum...

An increase in ****'s? Is that **** sapiens or ****sexuals? Further, what do you mean negatively affect the population? A slight decrease in people would not be a negative effect. Anyways, to try and answer your ****ty post the percentage of children adopted vs the percentage of children raised by their biological parents is very small, and the percentage of children adopted by ****sexuals is even smaller. Even if SOME of those children somehow became ****sexuals the increase of total ****sexuals would be so minimal it wouldn't be noticeable.

If you're serious going to blame the parents for any potential abuse the kids might encounter due to their parents status, you're a ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

social scientist noose on the loose!
        er....i dont get it.

Comment

urghhhhh... Well this thread was kinda utterly pointless and done before.

Comment

Gays should be signing waivers, so as to never reveal my private life.

Comment

I'm all for it and I'm definitely not gay no matter what you hear.

Comment

Working...
              X