No announcement yet.

Pac vs JMM III: Just a thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs JMM III: Just a thought

Some of these post-fight threads are getting totally ridiculous!!!!

ON!!!

I'm willing to go only so far in criticizing Pac for:

* letting Arum & Kontz swing him around like a rag-doll
    * letting Arum & Kontz totally dick him over financially
    * letting Arum use him like a two dollar whore to fill the bank account
    * And for letting a worthless entourage take advantage of him at every chance

But!!!

Pacman is and always will be a GREAT fighter -- One of the very best.

But he, like every other fighter on the planet has an achilles heel and will have difficulties with opponents that have a certain skill-set. Pac has in the past and always will have problems with skilled counter-punchers.

And JMM {An ATG HOFer} is one of the very best counter-punchers out there!!!!

There is no shame for anyone to have problems fighting JMM. for many have in the past and many will, if he continues to fight.

Just because newbies who only know how to ride band-wagons, are shocked that Pac had problems with JMM doesn't diminish his standing or ability one bit to pure boxing fans.

What kind of FAKE, PHONY fans are some of you, that have rode the bandwagon for the last couple of years when the going was good and now that the going got a little rough against an ATG .... Pacman is a fraud

If Pac is to be faulted for anything, its for having a foul promoter in Arum and a foul advisory in Kontz. Pac will fight his heart out in the ring, no matter who the opponent is ... but accept reality, he's not a GOD of boxing, he's human just like other boxer's, and every boxer has an achilles heel.

So give it a rest Another bandwagon will be along shortly.

And concerning a fight with Floyd ... I honestly believe Manny is onboard 100%, but his promoter {Arum} is not. And until someone out of that useless entourage puts Pacman's head in the right place -- Arum {that sorry piece of ****} will continue to ruin Pac's career and rob him blind.

OFF!!!

Pacquiao will have difficulties with opponents that have skill to begin with.
    Minor fix for you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Some of these post-fight threads are getting totally ridiculous!!!!

ON!!!

I'm willing to go only so far in criticizing Pac for:

* letting Arum & Kontz swing him around like a rag-doll
      * letting Arum & Kontz totally dick him over financially
      * letting Arum use him like a two dollar whore to fill the bank account
      * And for letting a worthless entourage take advantage of him at every chance

But!!!

Pacman is and always will be a GREAT fighter -- One of the very best.

But he, like every other fighter on the planet has an achilles heel and will have difficulties with opponents that have a certain skill-set. Pac has in the past and always will have problems with skilled counter-punchers.

And JMM {An ATG HOFer} is one of the very best counter-punchers out there!!!!

There is no shame for anyone to have problems fighting JMM. for many have in the past and many will, if he continues to fight.

Just because newbies who only know how to ride band-wagons, are shocked that Pac had problems with JMM doesn't diminish his standing or ability one bit to pure boxing fans.

What kind of FAKE, PHONY fans are some of you, that have rode the bandwagon for the last couple of years when the going was good and now that the going got a little rough against an ATG .... Pacman is a fraud

If Pac is to be faulted for anything, its for having a foul promoter in Arum and a foul advisory in Kontz. Pac will fight his heart out in the ring, no matter who the opponent is ... but accept reality, he's not a GOD of boxing, he's human just like other boxer's, and every boxer has an achilles heel.

So give it a rest Another bandwagon will be along shortly.

And concerning a fight with Floyd ... I honestly believe Manny is onboard 100%, but his promoter {Arum} is not. And until someone out of that useless entourage puts Pacman's head in the right place -- Arum {that sorry piece of ****} will continue to ruin Pac's career and rob him blind.

OFF!!!
      It's not so much that he lost to a cherrypicked 38 year old lightweight, rather the illusion that he was becoming this new, REBORN, fighter who had learned how to use a right hand and evade his opponents. Also, his "hot streak" was a load of garbage, I'm not even gonna repeat myself or the thousands of others why. I simply cannot give credit for Pacquiao for any win after David Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        It's not so much that he lost to a cherrypicked 38 year old lightweight, rather the illusion that he was becoming this new, REBORN, fighter who had learned how to use a right hand and evade his opponents. Also, his "hot streak" was a load of garbage, I'm not even gonna repeat myself or the thousands of others why. I simply cannot give credit for Pacquiao for any win after David Diaz.
        That's because each of them, Cotto, Mosley, Clottey & Margarito are tailor made for Pac's style. Size didn't even factor into the equation.

Pac's speed and footwork would prove be too much for all of the above. I had questioned the wisdom of putting Pac in with the larger guys, but once I saw how easy Pac was able to stick & move .... the choice became clear that size is not an issue for Pac -- these guys were sitting targets and to Roach's credit, he saw this clearer than many.

Comment

To JMM credit, he showed everyone how to beat Pac. JMM moved to his right the whole fight and countered each time Pac made a motion to lunge in and every time Pac stopped moving. Brilliant!!!

Comment

i was a shocked at how well marques was doing manny did land punches but marques landed much better shots to the body and head i just dont think the judges count the body as much as the head

Comment

Working...
            X