Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the bigger Mexican coward - Canelo or Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican cowards don't exist. Puerto-Kneecans, NASCAR Eurobums and Al Sharpton crybabies are the cowards. They're scared to death of Mexicans you puto! Your hero Mayweather ran away screaming like chicken from Margarito!

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      That’s odd. I would say the moves Marg pulled make him heartless. Difference of opinions I suppose
      I am sick and tired hearing margs hand wraps were concrete cottos phucking trainer watches hands wrapped and signs them. marg had heart to take a lot coming in to deliver his punches

Comment

WTF u reaching hard

Comment

Neither are cowards.

But Victor is a quitter...

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            I am sick and tired hearing margs hand wraps were concrete cottos phucking trainer watches hands wrapped and signs them. marg had heart to take a lot coming in to deliver his punches
            Yeah and Shane’s trainer DIDNT sign them and he got busted. That’s what I’m talking about. Facts my man. There’s a lot of speculation in boxing. So I’m going to stick to what we can prove. Margs been getting his ass beat since being exposed and isnt Koinh anyone.

Comment

Why you gotta throw in "Mexican" tho why can't you just ask who is the bigger coward between Ortiz and canelo, I see what you did there TC wit your subtle Mexican hate smh

Comment

Yeah and Shane’s trainer DIDNT sign them and he got busted. That’s what I’m talking about. Facts my man. There’s a lot of speculation in boxing. So I’m going to stick to what we can prove. Margs been getting his ass beat since being exposed and isnt Koinh anyone.
                roy jones got KO'd 5-6 times. were his gloves loaded before the KO's? guys get older and get beaten

Comment

I'd say ortiz.

Canelo cheating doesnt mean he is a coward, lots of Mexicans use illegal hand wraps or are on the juice. I wouldn't call them cowards, just bad people

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    roy jones got KO'd 5-6 times. were his gloves loaded before the KO's? guys get older and get beaten
                    Ok man I see you’re skipping the cheating attempt against sugar Shane. Roy Jones lost a lot of athleticism and was a lot older. , marg fights the same just doesn’t seem to have that “power” he once had. Using Roy was a HORRIBLE analogy, please don’t use that again, makes it seem like you don’t know much about boxing or athletes in general. You TRYING to come to margs defense when he got caught RED HANDED shows a lot about your character. Ok you won. Math never cheated. Just a big conspiracy to hold him down.

Comment

Ok man I see you’re skipping the cheating attempt against sugar Shane. Roy Jones lost a lot of athleticism and was a lot older. , marg fights the same just doesn’t seem to have that “power” he once had. Using Roy was a HORRIBLE analogy, please don’t use that again, makes it seem like you don’t know much about boxing or athletes in general. You TRYING to come to margs defense when he got caught RED HANDED shows a lot about your character. Ok you won. Math never cheated. Just a big conspiracy to hold him down.
                      you are so smart and such a genius did you forget mosely was using PED's and almost killed Margs. that is ok with you I see and margarito taking a lot of punishment if all his fights did not have anything to do with his decline?

Comment

Working...
                      X