Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even prime Roy Jones Jr got flash knocked down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    Yeah, I know that but it cuts both ways... De Valle knew Roy well from sparring but Roy knew De Valle well so it's not like he wasn't prepared...
    I disagree. When you are the A side, you're hiring guys to produce a certain style. Not all of their tricks come out, not all sparring partners are allowed to go 110% either believe it or not.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I never saw the video of that angle, I only saw a screenshot where Judah's foot was on Floyd's.
    I understand, but Zabs foot was never on Floyd foot during that knockdown. The video clearly shows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post

This happens to great fighters who are not cherry picking fraud who fought like a coward in the ring.
      Jones had just been knocked 4 months earlier (there is a 6 month wait now for similar) and and was clearly not the same fighter after the Ruiz fight.

Am I correct in assuming you're a troll and should be on ignore? Actually, don't answer that - we both know what time it is: Troll Ignore Time.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Jones had just been knocked 4 months earlier (there is a 6 month wait now for similar) and and was clearly not the same fighter after the Ruiz fight.

Am I correct in assuming you're a troll and should be on ignore? Actually, don't answer that - we both know what time it is: Troll Ignore Time.
        You think I would care if you put me on ignore bitch

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

Haha!!! Red K like a bleeding cunt

Comment

Loma fans on damage control, loma can’t go to 140 like Mikey GOATcia

Comment

He got dropped with a fast well timed hard straight right. He recovered quickly and went on to win by KO. I didn't think any less of him because of the knockdown. Linares is a fast accurate puncher with good timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Loma fans on damage control, loma can’t go to 140 like Mikey GOATcia
                When Loma goes up in weight and KOs a good respected champion why would damage control be needed? Loma was fighting at 126 a short time ago. Mikey is a champion at 135. That's the weight Loma and Mikey should fight at. Mikey is clearly a much bigger man. How much advantage do you think GOATcia needs to beat Loma anyway?

Comment

It's hard to get in on a guy that has a 3 1/2 inch reach advantage.

Comment

Lol, you're using Roy as a way to defend Loma? A guy who went on to get ko'd many times?
                    Look, Loma got caught clean. His chin isn't iron. It's not shyt either. I don't know why people can't accept the reality, they need to distort it to where he's either chinny or granite.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      When Loma goes up in weight and KOs a good respected champion why would damage control be needed? Loma was fighting at 126 a short time ago. Mikey is a champion at 135. That's the weight Loma and Mikey should fight at. Mikey is clearly a much bigger man. How much advantage do you think GOATcia needs to beat Loma anyway?
                      I dunno but ask the fans who are making thread after thread, post after post, trying to downplay the KD. They're obviously in damage control mode. That's only needed if they think the trolls (who are saying Loma is chinny) are making valid points.

I like Loma but hate how other Loma fans try to pretend Salido never happened, that Loma didn't fight dirty against Rigo, that the KD was meaningless. The guy doesn't need to be perfect. Can't "really damned good" be good enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X