Starbucks Strikes Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Strikes Again

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/985896896433602565

Another Black man attempted to use the restroom, only to be rejected and left to watch a White man granted permission afterward.

we cant see from that video when he asked to use the bathroom, i doubt he asked politely. sounds like an obnoxious arsehole and probs walking around the place like he owns it.

Comment

it's time for me to make a coffee place that only caters to African Americans... I will bankrupt that racist Starbucks

Comment

the cycle never ends...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it's time for me to make a coffee place that only caters to African Americans... I will bankrupt that racist Starbucks
          Theres a coffee place accross the street from where I work called BLK Coffee. I think they can really bank off this...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Theres a coffee place accross the street from where I work called BLK Coffee. I think they can really bank off this...

i'm opening StarBlacks in 3 months

Comment

i'm opening StarBlacks in 3 months

Comment

The manager gave the white dude the code because she assumed he would buy something.The manager didn't give it to the black dude because he didn't buy anything.

if the rule is "bathroom is only for customers" than everyone should make a purchase first establishing that they are a customer. whoever gave the 1st guy the code should be fired because they selectively enforced store policy.

The fact that store policy was selectively enforced based on color is something corporate needs to address.

Comment

Ever since Magic sold his Starbucks to buy the Dodgers, sh-t has been messed up. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Ever since Magic sold his Starbucks to buy the Dodgers, sh-t has been messed up. LOL!!
                    i was about to say...where tf is Magic in all this?

Comment

Working...
                    X