No announcement yet.

You yanks better be here when wilder gets knocked the f out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Anthony slow yall. Believe me. He ain't have no legs, no head movement. He gassin yall. He huffin and puffin. Trust me. I finna wreck him. He been had bums and old men. This a whole new level right here. This some Mark Breland vs. Lloyd Honeyhands type of shit. I'm Mark Breland. He goin down fast and hard. Lord have mercy, he taste my right hand. I got this. Trust me yall. He mine.

Comment

We were here after Kell Brook "destroyed" Errol Spence.

So don't worry, we aren't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        You better be here when it happens

You have been posting some trash backing Wilder when you know he is average as they get

Joshua is the champ

He is your champ and you will respect him
        i back him over other fighters taking PED'S..im not a Wilder fan as he has more to prove IMO

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          i back him over other fighters taking PED'S..im not a Wilder fan as he has more to prove IMO
          Welcome aboard

Change your sig to a Joshua one to prove your loyalty

Comment

Welcome aboard

Change your sig to a Joshua one to prove your loyalty
            im not a joshua fan either

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              I'm actually having a nice cuppa right now. I'm American and despise Wilder. The difference between the UK (you) and the US (me) is I don't give a fùck that a fighter is from our neighborhood.

You people rep UK fighters just because their UK. We don't do that here. We don't rep US fighters just cuz we live around the way.

I give full respect to Hearn for making his way over the pond and trying to break your gay as fùck traditions of homecooking.

Btw, why is Joshua trying to get Wilder so far down the road? Why not snipe him out now? UK doesn't need to make it big, Joshua is already big and can sell out an arena.
              Well said my fellow American....

Comment

Joshua will murder this bum, his record is full of cab drivers

Who is wilder going to target next ? Uber drivers

Fake ass biatch who is all talk and no fight

Such an overrated bum, his boxing iq is awful and he fights like an amateur, yet you fan boys are makin wilder out to be some force despite his resume sucking so bad

Joshua with less than 20 fights has a better resume

You all need to drink some coffee and wake up, I expect you all to vanish when he is sent to sleep
                Keep in mind, if Wilder hurts Joshua like Wlad did, he won't let him off the hook, he's putting Joshuas light out.

Comment

It's been asked here already, but I'll ask again. If Wilder is gonna be such an easy fight for Joshua, why is team Joshua saying 2018 or 19?

Comment

First it was Charles Martin, then it was Breazeale and after that Molina (who gave Wilder a tough fight) was going to upset Joshua. None came close, Joshua is getting better and better and notably has been in the ring with better opposition.

While AJ was learning the craft and building himself up, Wilder was fighting Charlie Zelenaoff and getting into trouble outside the ring. They will eventually meet and AJ will be victorious

Comment

Joshua will murder this bum, his record is full of cab drivers

Who is wilder going to target next ? Uber drivers

Fake ass biatch who is all talk and no fight

Such an overrated bum, his boxing iq is awful and he fights like an amateur, yet you fan boys are makin wilder out to be some force despite his resume sucking so bad

Joshua with less than 20 fights has a better resume

You all need to drink some coffee and wake up, I expect you all to vanish when he is sent to sleep

KO by whom? Nobody wants to fight him or the just simply fail the drug test. Joshua had a list of fighters that he wants to fight and Wilder is not on that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X