No announcement yet.

Best Jab in the game today bar none

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Jab in the game today bar none

There's no argument about this. Canelo's head will be snapping back all night long like jacob's head was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eQgJhYIk3A

It really is a good jab. Canelo's flat slow feet are not gonna keep him out of range...he's gonna rely on his head movement and i don't think it's good enough. Ggg uses the jab a lot...counting on just upper body movement is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

If Canelo can take Golovkin's best punches and shake them off, it will be a bigger shock than Pacman losing to Horn.

Comment

The only time I noticed his jab was against Lemieux. Other than that I wasn't impressed. Lara and Trout has a pretty good jab but Canelo dealt with it ok. Golovkin will have to go into stalker mode to beat Canelo. Easier said...

Comment

Ward has the best jab currently, his has more variation than Golovkin's

Comment

He has a great power jab but lacks the variation IMO
            Kovalev, Ward, Gzvodyk, Floyd all have better jabs

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Ward has the best jab currently, his has more variation than Golovkin's
              if the one thing was working for kovalev that was the jab battle. sergey showed to have a superior jab to andre (at least till his stamina didnt go zero)

andre does many things very well, but his jab is not his signature quality.

Comment

I think that is why he losses too Canelo he doesn't throw the jab downstairs or vary the speed of his jab or feint with it. Its always thrown at the same speed with the same power.
                Canelo will take it away from him. He'll time that jab and start sinking right hands over it he utilises the pull-counter very well. He'll slip it and bring the uppercut underneath.

He will counter that jab and make him reluctant to throw it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  There's no argument about this. Canelo's head will be snapping back all night long like jacob's head was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eQgJhYIk3A
                  You better not disappear when Canelo boxes Triple Flops' ears off. You're one of the broke bums I'll be looking for.

Comment

as for the best jab in a game, 3 years ago I would say Wlad easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X