No announcement yet.

Henry Bruseles vs Mike Jones Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    I somewhat learned Cotto knew nothing about boxing in that fight, he claimed Henry is a bigger, stronger guy, a real Jr Welter and Floyd is too small. Cotto actually thought size not skill would rule.
    From your threads like this one I learned you know nothing about boxing. NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      From your threads like this one I learned you know nothing about boxing. NOTHING.
      Dude how does it feel to be a hater 24/7, does it really enlarge the prostate gland?

Comment

lol I saw this match in jail months ago.

Comment

Dude how does it feel to be a hater 24/7, does it really enlarge the prostate gland?
          Hater of what exactly? Your lack of knowledge of a sport that you claim you very knowledgeable in?
          Last edited by jrosales13; 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Time View Post
            Who .......... ?
            Mike Jones!!!and Henry Bruseles.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
              lol I saw this match in jail months ago.
              Yeah I hear time either speeds up or slow down when u locked up. Hear ya'll were pissed Foreman got robbed against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Hater of what exactly? You lack of knowledge of a sport that you claim you very knowledgeable in?
                dude u belong on BeBo or something, u like a whiny teenager, go play.

Comment

Just saw this will be on Fox Sports tonight. I'm sure u all remember Henry as a Mayweather victim (the fight scared off Cotto) and I hear great things about Mike Jones, who's watching??
                  scared off cotto? Wow you *****s are ridiculous. This fight happened months ago, NSB has really gone to **** lately.

Comment

it was a decent fight. mike jones looks good. and he's gonna be a prolem for any of the 140lbers thinkin of movin up any time soon. his skills are on par with the likes of alexander and khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X