No announcement yet.

How Can Anyone Support Cheating? Margarito Bull**** Fans Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedOfLight View Post
    How can anyone support cheating? Its not like its just drugs and you win a race. In this sport cheating can lead to the death of an opponent. And this could have very easily happened with margaritos plaster wraps.

Yet we have people on here saying Cotto is scared of Margarito etc etc.

WTF?
    nothing wrong with supporting someone but yes supporting the actions of a person that cheated is stupid they should just accept the fact that as a fan of margarito he screwed up accept the fact that if you screw up you get punish and move and wait for him to come back the next year, the problem is nutthuggers of any boxer of that matter, there never willing to accept anything about there beloved boxer never willing to say he lost or he screwed up thats the problem instead of just being a fan and they rather throw there fighter up on a pedistol and talk bad about other fighters, sad part its not gonna change so just get used to arguing with nutthuggers that never budge on there screwed up point of views. ITS KIND OF FUNNY LISTENING TO THEM THOUGH

Comment

I just dont understand the insane following he has, there are plenty of other mexican fighters to sweat... Why cant they let go of Marg?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I just dont understand the insane following he has, there are plenty of other mexican fighters to sweat... Why cant they let go of Marg?
        to them i think its about bashing a puerto rican i think i dunno correct me if im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by duss View Post
          to them i think its about bashing a puerto rican i think i dunno correct me if im wrong
          To me it's about the Cotto nuthuggers accepting that Marg was cleared of any wrong doing against Cotto. He beat him and made him quit. And with that said I'm out. later.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
            To me it's about the Cotto nuthuggers accepting that Marg was cleared of any wrong doing against Cotto. He beat him and made him quit. And with that said I'm out. later.
            bro your funny you are what you hate guess what that is

....................A NUTHUGGER !!!

get over it later

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
              margarito has not been cleared of anything but he did beat cotto hope margarito and all his fans enjoyed it because margarito will never beat a top welter ever again now that his persona has been shattered

Comment

Originally posted by duss View Post
                No thats not it.

This was out of hand well before Cotto was even an option.

What really got Marg the attention was that there was a potential fight being discussed between him and Floyd. The fight didnt happen. So of course, Floyd "ran scared" from Marg's "constant begging" Floyd to fight him... Sure...

That is a huge part of what Margs career is based on. Not getting a fight with Floyd Mayweather.. Congratulations.

Comment

To be fair, Cotto fans, there is absolutely no way to prove that Marg cheated against Cotto. NO WAY. Not happening, nobody will ever know. Unless someone from the camp leaks the story, but even then, thats word of mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedOfLight View Post
                    How can anyone support cheating? Its not like its just drugs and you win a race. In this sport cheating can lead to the death of an opponent. And this could have very easily happened with margaritos plaster wraps.

Yet we have people on here saying Cotto is scared of Margarito etc etc.

WTF?
                    I agree with you on this....But I'm not suprised to read the things I do on this forum....In case you haven't noticed there are pages of complete fucking morons here.....

Comment

I still support Margarito...DOn't get wrong...that was B.S. what he did but what about everybody else...Mosley, Trinidad, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X