Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pac do against the champions Floyd beat for his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    And there is a reason Floyd avoided Khan, Thurman, Bradley, Garcia, Porter, Martinez, a DLH rematch for a ton of money, a prime PAC, Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, and Williams. Avoided Freitas and Casamayor too.
    im not even a floyd fan, so if you want say he avoided some fights so be it, i just wanted to point the obvious as seen in the marquez fight, floyd has a much easiear time with counter punchers , and that style is all wrong for pac...
    just as pac has a much eaisiear time with preassure fighters as seen in the margo and rios fights, floyd didvstrugle in the first maidana fight imo... so there you have it, styles make fights...

Comment

And there is a reason Floyd avoided Khan, Thurman, Bradley, Garcia, Porter, Martinez, a DLH rematch for a ton of money, a prime PAC, Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, and Williams. Avoided Freitas and Casamayor too.
      The only fights Floyd avoided was ODLH rematch, Margarito and Williams due to retirement.

Nobody avoids Khan, Bradley was with a different promoter and it would had been a good fight to see. A potential fight against Martinez could had been done. The timing for Porter, Garcia, Freitas and Casamayor don't fall in line. Pac avoided tests for so long and was also with TR

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        The only fights Floyd avoided was ODLH rematch, Margarito and Williams due to retirement.

Nobody avoids Khan, Bradley was with a different promoter and it would had been a good fight to see. A potential fight against Martinez could had been done. The timing for Porter, Garcia, Freitas and Casamayor don't fall in line. Pac avoided tests for so long and was also with TR
        Floyd ducked Khan. Don’t forget when he asked his fans to vote for his next opponent between Maidana and Khan. Fans chose Khan and Floyd chose Maidana, who Khan had already beaten.

Pac never missed any tests or avoided anyone. Garcia and Broner were each offered career high pay days of $4M for a fight and they declined. Timing for Freitas and Casamayor falls in line, as does Garcia and Porter when Floyd chose Berto instead.

Comment

• I don't know..... I kind of feel Castillo at LW would be a good fight.... I think the version of Canelo that Floyd fought would be a tough ask and I think Canelo would KO him..... and I think a 147 Maidana may be a little too strong/big/powerful for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            I don't know..... I kind of feel Castillo at LW would be a good fight.... I think the version of Canelo that Floyd fought would be a tough ask and I think Canelo would KO him..... and I think a 147 Maidana may be a little too strong/big/powerful for Manny.
            that's the issue that pac has since he started beating bigger opponents. pac's bigger opponents have the tendency to come forward and tried to annihilate him using their bigger frame. but knowing pac he prefers the come forward opponents and beat them in their own game. but after beating bigger opponents, haters try to accuse him of ped use.

Comment

Looking back at the major titles Floyd won, how do you think the following fighters would have stood up against a prime Pacquiao?

Genaro Hernandez

Jose Luis Castillo

Arturo Gatti

Zab Judah

Carlos Baldomir

Victor Ortiz

Canelo

Maidana
              Pacquiao loses to all of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                that's the issue that pac has since he started beating bigger opponents. pac's bigger opponents have the tendency to come forward and tried to annihilate him using their bigger frame. but knowing pac he prefers the come forward opponents and beat them in their own game. but after beating bigger opponents, haters try to accuse him of ped use.
                Yep, after he made easy work of Margarito I don’t think Canelo’s size would have been an issue. Especially the green, weight drained version that Floyd fought.

Comment

Yep, after he made easy work of Margarito I don’t think Canelo’s size would have been an issue. Especially the green, weight drained version that Floyd fought.
                  What's funny is that people are still in denial that Canelo wasn't drained. He was so drained that Andre Ward noted that Canelo must be draining himself so much that he had to take a seat immediately, hung his head down, tired and looked like a dried potato while Floyd was jumping around, shadow boxing for the fans, looking in great shape as ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    What's funny is that people are still in denial that Canelo wasn't drained. He was so drained that Andre Ward noted that Canelo must be draining himself so much that he had to take a seat immediately, hung his head down, tired and looked like a dried potato while Floyd was jumping around, shadow boxing for the fans, looking in great shape as ever.
                    that's the reason I call floyd a fraud. his fights are excellently scheduled for his advantage. he went to retirement to bypass prime fighters (pac, cotto...). fought a novice weight drained canelo, ducked margarito and mosley in their prime, came in overweight to fight a blown up lightweight, and many more.

Comment

15 page report of Floyd excuses soon to follow

Comment

Working...
                      X