Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Thrilled To Be Teaming Up With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Thrilled To Be Teaming Up With Eddie Hearn

Amir Khan has signed a three-fight promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing and returns to action on April 21 at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, live on Sky Sports. The former unified Light-Welterweight World champion and GB Olympic silver medal man is back in the ring following a successful appearance on reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', and now Khan is focused on ruling the world once more starting on Merseyside in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-10-2018, 10:31 AM.

**** me.

He signs with Hearn after it's confirmed that Ezekiel Brook is moving up to 154.

Ugh.

Comment

Amir khan just signed for matchroom

As the title reads,
      Didn't see anything about it on here so ya,amir khan just signed for Eddie hearns matchroom ha.
      Does this mean a fight with brook is coming,or will never happen now?ha

Comment

that better mean a brook vs khan fight

Comment

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Thrilled To Be Teaming Up With Eddie Hearn

Amir Khan has signed a three-fight promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing and returns to action on April 21 at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, live on Sky Sports. The former unified Light-Welterweight World champion and GB Olympic silver medal man is back in the ring following a successful appearance on reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', and now Khan is focused on ruling the world once more starting on Merseyside in April.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I bet it will be called "The Dream Team" ja ja ja ja

Comment

Wow this was his big announcement!!!

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a fooking giant! And as far as khan's possible opponents mentioned, if having him go 0-3 under Matchroom is the goal they're on the right path!

Comment

Khan finally dropped to his cuck knees and signed with the British Devil

Comment

Who fuccking cares !!!! He's done and it's just a money grab. He's not been relevant for many years, and besides, all he does is lose! Go away!

Comment

Working...
                    X