Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ: "Canelo Is The Smallest Of Them.." (Between GGG, Jacobs, BJS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read a damn thing that Roy Jones said. You are the one saying these things not him. If Jermall weighs the same as other middleweights with less bodyfat that makes him a bigger man, not a smaller man. They are all middleweights who make weight so quit trying to make something out of nothing.

Comment

These threads are nauseating

Everyone knows Canelo is a smallerish middleiweight. Most of his fights have been below 160, through out his career. He's stocky, though which sometimes can make up for torso height ans reach.

Comment

If you're the smallest then you better be the fastest and/or the most SKILLED and he is neither of those! GGG not a big Middleweight himself which I personally never understood this push to make him move up but then again it was Abel Sanchez MOUTH that started that "MOVING UP" talk.

Things are heating up at 160, the winner of GGG vs Canelo rematch won't have it easy at all after their match up. Billy Joe active and in shape is a serious problem. Jacobs, Andrade, Charlo, Derevyanchenko, Murata...this Divisions is stacked all of a sudden

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I haven't read a damn thing that Roy Jones said. You are the one saying these things not him. If Jermall weighs the same as other middleweights with less bodyfat that makes him a bigger man, not a smaller man. They are all middleweights who make weight so quit trying to make something out of nothing.
          Redd Foxx

You see Redd, I specifically said that Roy and Kellerman were giving a post (HBO) analysis of who BJS would give a hard time to after the fight was over in Lemieux...and he said Alvarez was the smaller guy in alm those mentioned. He also said that Jacobs was fast and had good footwork to handle BJs. Roy also said GGG is the type of fighter that would set himself up to get hit by BJS only to land an even harder shot on the *****...

But Boliodogs can't man up about Roy saying this because again, Nelo did a good count of himself against Golovkin. All Roy said thay Nelo was the weakest link from these Middleweights mentioned...

We know the forum blasted Alvarez to say he was a LHW when the tell tale truth showed Golovkin bigger than Nelo in all occasions
          Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-02-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            If you're the smallest then you better be the fastest and/or the most SKILLED and he is neither of those! GGG not a big Middleweight himself which I personally never understood this push to make him move up but then again it was Abel Sanchez MOUTH that started that "MOVING UP" talk.

Things are heating up at 160, the winner of GGG vs Canelo rematch won't have it easy at all after their match up. Billy Joe active and in shape is a serious problem. Jacobs, Andrade, Charlo, Derevyanchenko, Murata...this Divisions is stacked all of a sudden
            "..168 ez fomi.." -Golovkin

Was Gennady stating prophecy or the obvious fact that since 2006 to 2013 he knows he grinds harder than most to milk 160. Gennady can easily fight at 168. Look at Eubank Jr., he's a toothpick

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Flat out obsessed...mofo's need to get on tinder and get a woman in their life. It's pathetic.
              LMAO. Only animals are available where he lives.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                Redd Foxx

You see Redd, I specifically said that Roy and Kellerman were giving a post (HBO) analysis of who BJS would give a hard time to after the fight was over in Lemieux...and he said Alvarez was the smaller guy in alm those mentioned. He also said that Jacobs was fast and had good footwork to handle BJs. Roy also said GGG is the type of fighter that would set himself up to get hit by BJS only to land an even harder shot on the *****...

But Boliodogs can't man up about Roy saying this because again, Nelo did a good count of himself against Golovkin. All Roy said thay Nelo was the weakest link from these Middleweights mentioned...

We know the forum blasted Alvarez to say he was a LHW when the tell tale truth showed Golovkin bigger than Nelo in all occasions
                I don't want to get into a big thing over it because I've wasted far too much time arguing w/ GG fanatics who will never see anything other than what they want to see.

I will say that Roy is correct in that quote. I personally always thought Canelo should do 154 as long as he can because his style doesn't work as well against bigger/taller/longer guys. He's pretty stocky at 160. People want to pretend that same weight = same size but that's so noobish. I'm tall and lean and I've had training partners scratch their heads at how we could be the same size because they were so much smaller and less muscular. There's a lot more to the story than weight and weight is no longer an advantage for Canelo now that he's at 160.

Comment

maybe RJJ said "smaller" means being dwarfed by fellow top MWs.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    maybe RJJ said "smaller" means being dwarfed by fellow top MWs.
                    Jacobs, Drade, Charlo, BJS, Golovkin, Murata, all these guys are bigger than Nelo.

My boy Nelo gotta pimp it harder.

Comment

I like Canelo but Jacobs would beat him any day of the week.

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                      That is true. That's why i think Nelo will struggle wirh this bigger, taller MWs like Jacobs & BJS.
                      I like Canelo but Jacobs would beat him any day of the week. Saunders is a top 5 MW but Canelo's speed and with the judges in his back pocket would get him a win against the light punching Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X