No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL - FLOYD MAYWEATHER is the biggest STAR in MEXICO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL - FLOYD MAYWEATHER is the biggest STAR in MEXICO

I spoke to a few Mexican people yesterday, they all agreed that Floyd Mayweather is the GOAT and that in general Mexican boxers are below average (at best.)

Interesting...

Floyd helps the US trade deficit with all the mexican and filipino pesos flowing into the US every time he fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I spoke to a few Mexican people yesterday, they all agreed that Floyd Mayweather is the GOAT and that in general Mexican boxers are below average (at best.)

Interesting...
        Interesting, I spoke to a few black guys and they all agreed that Castillo beat him and thought that his resume was overrated with cherry picks.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          Interesting, I spoke to a few black guys and they all agreed that Castillo beat him and thought that his resume was overrated with cherry picks.
          Must of talked to the wrong black people.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That is very nice picture

Comment

Damn bro you did some thorough research

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Interesting...
                Mayweather's biggest most over the top hero worshiping fan talk to a few Mexicans and found out that they love Mayweather and think their own boxers are below average at best. THAT DOES MAKE IT OFFICIAL!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Mayweather's biggest most over the top hero worshiping fan talk to a few Mexicans and found out that they love Mayweather and think their own boxers are below average at best. THAT DOES MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
                  You mad bro? lolol

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    I talked to some filipinos. One said Floyd was better than Manny. Another said Manny used PEDs. The last Filipino didn't say anything because he killed another person he was in an argument with - don't worry the guy sprinkled some cocaine on the corpse so the murder was legal.

All heil Duterte LMFAO

Oh and Floyd > Pooch

Comment

Working...
                    X