No announcement yet.

Lomachenko fans will be SHOCKED on Dec 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    If Rigo loses is that "proof" that you don't understand Boxing?
    Rigo will win and make it look easy.

Comment

Just like the pre walters fight. After rigo will be disregarded as a washed up old bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
        Rigo will win and make it look easy.
        And if he doesn't? Is that proof you don't know Boxing?

Posters that are the most bold are the most likely to take a dump on the winner when they are wrong and have many excuses.

I predict Loma wins and the excuses will be all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Just like the pre walters fight. After rigo will be disregarded as a washed up old bum.
          Yeah, this time last year Walters had a ton of backers and he was going to destroy Loma now nobody cares about him.

Rigo will be thrown in the trash by the same people this time. They will move onto the next guy..Easter or Russell I'm guessing will be the next guy Loma is scared of and can't touch..

Comment

2 more days till the Loma hype train runs off a cliff.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Loma's style gives Rigondeaux a lot to work with

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
                I am rooting for Rigo as well, and think he will win.

Size will not matter in this fight- Loma is a technician, not a brawler/bully who uses his size. He cannot outbox Rigondeaux.

As for age, defensive wizards age like fine wine- they get more experienced as they age.
                its always good to setup self fulfilling prophecies. im sure you will score the fight fair. oh wait we had some people on here pretending that russell got robbed against loma.

Comment

If Rigo can trick Loma into getting comfortable and going into his flashy mode he may well catch Loma slipping and land a game-changing shot on him. Marriaga had success this way, especially at the end of round 2 but he didn't have enough power to slow Loma down. By all accounts, Rigo may still carry enough power at the higher weight to trouble Loma but that's yet to be determined.

Comment

Loma will win but it will be a helluva fight thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      I know how people feel in this B, but Rigo will take this one. Donaire 2.0 for me.
                      I've seen this quite a bit here leading up to the fight -- that this will be a replay of the Donaire fight.

I think that notion/comparison is laughable.

Lomachenko is so much more dynamic than Donaire it ain't even funny. And this is coming from a guy who was a pretty big Donaire fan once upon a time. Lomachenko is about a million light years more advanced as a boxer than Nonito ever was.

Nonito was just a big puncher who could box in spots at a serviceable level. But when Nonito went up against a masterclass boxer it was no contest.

Lomachenko on the other hand is a masterclass boxer. Which Rigondeaux is also. Rigo is a blue chipper of the highest order, so yes he is obviously more than capable of winning -- but to think that this will be a replay of Rigondeaux/Donaire is laughable really.

No disrespect but anybody who thinks that tonight an in his prime Vasyl Lomachenko will look like the Donaire from the Rigondeaux fight -- I really have to question how much you or anybody else who falls in line with this thinking really knows about the sport of boxing.

Vasyl Lomachenko & Nonito Donaire are nothing alike. At all. In fact they're damn near polar opposites.

Comment

Working...
                      X