Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Study Shows, The More Weed You Smoke The Higher Chance You'll End Up a Loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I'm sure that for every Michael Phelps there are a thousand losers. This refers to folks who smoke atleast 4 times a week.
    I know plenty of people that smoke more regular than 4 times a week that are very successful and intelligent... they are Caucasian though. Different strains effect you differently too. What type of controls were in this study or was it just some random study to make Cannabis out to be bad since nobody is ever physically harmed from it? Seems like some propaganda imo.

Comment

Dr Dre and Bill Gates prove otherwise
      End Thread/
      Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 04-06-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

"It also found that regular and persistent users ended up with lower-paying, less skilled and less prestigious jobs than those who were not regular cannabis smokers."

Well thats because alot of the higher paying jobs do not allow recreational smoking and they do drug testing

"Our study found that regular cannabis users experienced downward social mobility"

well maybe that war on drugs D.A.R.E. campaign ya put out in the 80s made pot smokers look like the devil. So people who smoke really, mostly associate with other people who smoke. Thats a given.

"and more financial problems such as troubles with debt and cash flow than those who did not report such persistent use."

well of course smoking aint free unless you are a freeloader.

"such as intimate partner violence and controlling abuse."

an abuser with always be an abuser no matter what

These factors included socioeconomic problems in childhood, lower IQ, antisocial behavior and depression in adolescence, higher levels of impulsivity, lower motivation to achieve, criminal conviction of cannabis users, and abuse of alcohol and hard drugs.

seriously????????

how can you even take this article seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          I smoke a lot of weed and I'm far from a loser financially. I smoke when I'm driving, I'm high when I'm meeting a client, im pretty much high all day. I operate at a higher level when I'm high no doubt.
          LOL LOL LOL fuking lying sack of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            LOL LOL LOL fuking lying sack of ****.
            And who da fuk are you? Just cuz u live in your dad's attic doesnt mean that everyone else is.

Your mama should have swallowed instead of having ur punkass.

Comment

And who da fuk are you? Just cuz u live in your dad's attic doesnt mean that everyone else is.

Your mama should have swallowed instead of having ur punkass.
              Struck a nerve did i youngster. Another person living a made up life on the internet. You having a fun made up life?

Comment

Struck a nerve did i youngster. Another person living a made up life on the internet. You having a fun made up life?
                Whatever makes you feel better. You know nothing about me yet u call me a liar. Lol. Sup with that?

You are probably old and unaccomplished so u make yourself feel better by thinking everyone else is a loser ..

Reality sucks dont it? Lol

Comment

Whatever makes you feel better. You know nothing about me yet u call me a liar. Lol. Sup with that?

You are probably old and unaccomplished so u make yourself feel better by thinking everyone else is a loser ..

Reality sucks dont it? Lol
                  I dont think everyone is a loser. But i do know when it comes to the internet, youngsters like to exaggerate their worth and who they are especially on a boxing forum you want to be able to portray yourself as much a successful badass as possible.

Plus if what you are saying is true about what you said, why in the fuk are you reponding to me a defenseful manner.

If someone doesn't believe what i say i dont pay attention to what they said and i dont get all defensive about it.

Comment

I dont think everyone is a loser. But i do know when it comes to the internet, youngsters like to exaggerate their worth and who they are especially on a boxing forum you want to be able to portray yourself as much a successful badass as possible.

Plus if what you are saying is true about what you said, why in the fuk are you reponding to me a defenseful manner.

If someone doesn't believe what i say i dont pay attention to what they said and i dont get all defensive about it.
                    Im just hostile by nature. Not defensive.

You and your long ass paragraphs lol. Dont try too hard dude.

You are an old broke fart with a limp dick and u are obviously bitter.

Dont be jealous dude. Maybe you can be like me in the next life lol

Comment

Im just hostile by nature. Not defensive.

You and your long ass paragraphs lol. Dont try too hard dude.

You are an old broke fart with a limp dick and u are obviously bitter.

Dont be jealous dude. Maybe you can be like me in the next life lol
                      Three lines per paragraph are too much for you to handle? You claim to be a businessman who speaks to his clients high but you cant read something that is more and a line or so.

Now i know what you say is all fake. Another fake exposed.
                      Last edited by boxinghead530; 04-06-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X