Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win division since Eagles and Redskins like being losers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win division since Eagles and Redskins like being losers?

Edit: When I use the word schedule, I'm talking about final scheduled games not overall games. I think everyone in our division played some tough teams overall. I just think Giants having to play Saints at home and an undefeated Packers team will be too much for them to overcome. But Giants are one of those tough teams that can upset one or both of those teams. Will see...

Anyone know? I think Cowboys take it since Giants have to play Saints and Packers that will probably end up being the difference who wins the division.
    Cowboys will win division mainly because of their schedule being easy
    60.00%
    Cowboys will win division nothing to do with the schedule
    20.00%
    Giants will tough it out and win the division by upsetting teams
    20.00%
    Unsure
    0.00%
    A miracle happens and some how Eagles win the division with a 9-7 record(yeah right)
    0.00%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-28-2011, 10:06 AM.

I would say Giants. Cowboys and Giants play each other twice before the season ends and I think the Giants could sweep that series. Also the Cowboys have another game against the Eagles, and judging on their last performance against the Eagles they probably wont win.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I would say Giants. Cowboys and Giants play each other twice before the season ends and I think the Giants could sweep that series. Also the Cowboys have another game against the Eagles, and judging on their last performance against the Eagles they probably wont win.
      Will see, it will be interesting. It sucks that we have to watch Cowboys or Giants go to the playoffs but hell thats life. You can't always get what you want or in this case things to go the way you want. I guess some little kid for one of those teams is probably happy that their team is/could go to the playoffs so I guess thats a good way to look at it even if its not my team.

Eagles make the playoffs the majority of the time, so one messed up year isn't too bad if next year they make it.

Comment

This is setting up so well for the Cowboys, I'd be very surprised if they don't win this division. Romo, Jason Garret, or both should be gone if they don't.

Comment

cowboys,

apparently none of you bothered to check their entire remaining schedules

gmen still play new orleans, green bay, dallas, dallas, jets and skins

dallas plays Zona, nyg, nyg, tampa, philly...

even if gmen sweep the series, I don't think they'll win the division.

Comment

Hopefully the Cowboys.

Comment

Cowboys had a tough first half schedule but also suffered some injury problems. Also Demarco Murray wasn't starting and he's been a huge boost for them.

I think they can split with the giants and win the division with a 11-5 record.

Comment

if the Giants lose tonight, the Cowboys are taking that division

poor Eagles fans...im not a Philly fan but i kinda feel bad for the disaster that ended up being their season

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  if the Giants lose tonight, the Cowboys are taking that division

poor Eagles fans...im not a Philly fan but i kinda feel bad for the disaster that ended up being their season
                  Reminds me of how The Cowboys players hyped up their team last year and they stunk, same thing is happening with The Eagles this year. It's like the players bought into their own hype.

It's probably that time to fire Reid now, Cowboys got better with another coach. Can The Eagles if they went that route or would they only get worse... One of the coaches on The Eagles have been calling for dumb offensive plays which we don't use our runningback that much who is considered one of the best in the league.
                  Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-28-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    cowboys,

apparently none of you bothered to check their entire remaining schedules

gmen still play new orleans, green bay, dallas, dallas, jets and skins

dallas plays Zona, nyg, nyg, tampa, philly...

even if gmen sweep the series, I don't think they'll win the division.
                    Good point works for me looks like Cowboys gonna take it...

Comment

Working...
                    X