No announcement yet.

Dance Practicing Hot Chick In Public Gets Videotaped By A Perv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Practicing Hot Chick In Public Gets Videotaped By A Perv

He had a right to video tape in public and he should be ashamed for taping a 17 girl.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      He had a right to video tape in public and he should be ashamed for taping a 17 girl.
      i dont really care about him. all i cared about was that chick spreading her legs like that. hell i wish i was the guy in there. oooooh

Comment

It's legal like Floyd's legal suckerpunch, classless on his part. But like Ortiz, the girl should not be stupid enough to wear short shorts and do that kind of exhibition.

Comment

Everyone comes off as sub-human.

Girl - attention-whoring of the most absurd kind. Those moves in those clothes in that place? You can't pick and choose the attention you want.

All the people defending her honour - if you're so uptight about sexuality and morals, have a word with the girl who's got her fanny in the air in the middle of Times Sq. Let's be honest, the helmet guy was pushing his own agenda.

The guy recording - there's really no need to be doing that. If only not to give some attention-seeking bimbo....attention.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            It's a slightly tricky situation... sure he has a right to videotape in public, but the fact that he's trying to videotape her crotch means he'd likely fall foul of voyeurism laws.

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/AGP.Net/Com...cumentID=40459

He'd be dinged for felony Unlawful Surveillance at both State and Federal levels, and that's if he didn't upload it. Uploading incurs further charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              i dont really care about him. all i cared about was that chick spreading her legs like that. hell i wish i was the guy in there. oooooh
              Yes dancers are amazing. (as was she. Yes I feel guilty)
              The lady in my Sig is a dancer and does "stretch" vids on Youtube and other sites. Rosa Acosta, she's legal. lol

Comment

Thanks for posting. It sure will keep me busy going through the related videos section. Like this video, Wallmart voyeurism:

Or this piece of teenage heaven

Comment

I found that video to be quite funny. The dudes accent and calling biker guy a goober over and over...

The best part though was biker ***** talking about you wish you could work as hard as me.

**** was hilarious.

As for the topic though, how would the guy know her age till after he started getting ****ed with? She could be 30 up till she said she was 17. By that point he had already filmed and started getting harassed by fellow pervs watching the youngin do her thing.

Whats with chicks wanting to wave their goods around and then getting upset when they get that kind of attention?

You know why I dont go to gay bars... yeah, exactly. Not the kind of attention I want. Do I yell about it and say I should be able to go where I want and wear what I want and all that **** without people bothering me? Nope, I do my thing and let people be. Its not my place to tell people how to act and ****, if I dont want a certain kind of attention its pretty easy to avoid. Case in point her ****ing shorts in a public place spreading wide like that...

Comment

Uptight a-holes. Who does ballet in public, especially in the city, not even at an event? What is it, they were shopping and she got bored and decided to practice? Ridiculous, of course people are going to look at it, is watching any worse than video taping? He could've said he was recording her cause of her technique.

Comment

Working...
                    X