Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea about a week ago, he's been busy with work. Mangler should be back soon.

Comment

• Nice Derranged .... i'm having Modelo Especial ..... no plans for tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        Nice Derranged .... i'm having Modelo Especial ..... no plans for tonight?

No, no plans for this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          yeah me neither .... me and the gig went out friday cuz she has to work tonight ... either that or she's getting banged by the first stringer tonight lol ... no worries ... maybe i should pop in a movie ... "The Notebook" ... and slowly masturbate as the movie goes along

Comment

Haven't had a drink since last sunday when the saints won. Almost a week. Can't remember when that happened last . Probably a decade or so.

Whoops, I need a thread that's the opposite of this thread.

Comment

yeah me neither .... me and the gig went out friday cuz she has to work tonight ... either that or she's getting banged by the first stringer tonight lol ... no worries ... maybe i should pop in a movie ... "The Notebook" ... and slowly masturbate as the movie goes along
              There is bar I go to sometimes, check out the beer menu. However, all of the beer on there is not always available at all times, but there is a lot. Don't forget to check out the American beer link as well.

http://www.lazyboysaloon.com/imported-beer.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Haven't had a drink since last sunday when the saints won. Almost a week. Can't remember when that happened last . Probably a decade or so.

Whoops, I need a thread that's the opposite of this thread.
                i did that **** in the 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl ... just to see if i could make it without drinking .... i made it till the friday before .... and it ****ed up my tolerance level ... i was belligerent to anyone that texted me to tell me the colts lost .... i even called my 'short' boss .... a keebler elf and told him to go back to his cookie factory

Comment

There is bar I go to sometimes, check out the beer menu. However, all of the beer on there is not always available at all times, but there is a lot. Don't forget to check out the American beer link as well.

http://www.lazyboysaloon.com/imported-beer.aspx
                  damn .... this is a helluva beer list ... my #1 is SOL ... and they have it ... that's rare , but their draft list is crucial you ever tried :

Dogfish Head 90 min IPA
                  Magic Hat #9

these two ****ed my world up when i tried to drink them like they were budlights

Comment

damn .... this is a helluva beer list ... my #1 is SOL ... and they have it ... that's rare , but their draft list is crucial you ever tried :

Dogfish Head 90 min IPA
                    Magic Hat #9

these two ****ed my world up when i tried to drink them like they were budlights
                    I had that last week, its good.

I also had Olde School Dogfish Head, which is 15% abv. Beer that strong is scary. The 90 min IPA is 9%, which is also pretty strong. The Olde School is barley wine, Im not to crazy about it, its too thick.

Comment

• Attack of the flying beer bottles.

Negra Modelo might be me new beer. Its good.

Comment

Working...
                      X