Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ancient Greeks most likely looked like the Greeks of today, but probably were on the whole a little lighter on average (because of the waves of Turk and Muslim migrants over the centuries thereafter).

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      lol, yes they were olive skinned. However, Europe is considered white.

Spanish? White.
      Portugese? White.
      Italian? White.
      Greek? White.

I'd make an exception for Turkey though. Them dudes basically habibis.
      White?? Really? I'm not trying to knock what you saying or critisize you. I'm just responding to this so I can get on a platform and Pontificate. I'm of Italian descent live in Canada. When my Father came to Canada being "White" was reserverd for White Anglo Saxson Protestants.
      Italians, French, Spanish, Asians and Blacks etc. weren't part of the special few. So really what the hell is white? For some it's a membership to an elite club for others the being White Membership requires an absence of pigmentation and an absence of a whole lot of braincells. So really who cares what their skin colour was. It's irrelevant to anything important.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 01-04-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        White?? Really? I'm not trying to knock what you saying or critisize you. I'm just responding to this so I can get on a platform and Pontificate. I'm of Italian descent live in Canada. When my Father came to Canada being "White" was reserverd for White Anglo Saxson Protestants.
        Italians, French, Spanish, Asians and Blacks etc. weren't part of the special few. So really what the hell is white? For some it's a membership to an elite club for others the being White Membership requires an absence of pigmentation and an absence of a whole lot of braincells. So really who cares what their skin colour was. It's irrelevant to anything important.
        Well, every land that those countries have colonized consider them white.

Mexicans consider Spanish people White.
        As well as Native Americans (cherokee, apache, sioux etc etc..)
        Argentines consider Italians white.
        While the French, that isn't even as debatable as the others. French are as white as the British isles.

Comment

Tony chin checking fools! Fpgood stuff!

Comment

This is probably the first time in my life I've ever heard the French being considered anything other than white. Casper the Freakin' Ghost is darker than the French ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Olive skinned man is still white. It just means he's probably Mediterranean or possibly from Iberian peninsula
              lol so by this logic then Southeast Asians (Japs, Chinese, Koreans, etc.) are then considered white. Hell I've seen some Korean dudes/broads as white as paper not even truly olive skinned....

Gold skin is gold skin fam you can't claim it.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                lol so by this logic then Southeast Asians (Japs, Chinese, Koreans, etc.) are then considered white. Hell I've seen some Korean dudes/broads as white as paper not even truly olive skinned....

Gold skin is gold skin fam you can't claim it.
                Where your ancestors are from is what matters. If you are from Europe you are white, this is common knowledge. No one is saying Asians are white or anyone is claiming gold skin, so I don't know what ur going on about. if You are italian with a olive skin tone it still means you are white, it just means you are from southern Europe

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  This is probably the first time in my life I've ever heard the French being considered anything other than white. Casper the Freakin' Ghost is darker than the French ffs.
                  There is no limit to racism when another group decides it can elevate their status.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 01-04-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Where your ancestors are from is what matters. If you are from Europe you are white, this is common knowledge. No one is saying Asians are white or anyone is claiming gold skin, so I don't know what ur going on about. if You are italian with a olive skin tone it still means you are white, it just means you are from southern Europe
                    What your ancestors where can be a source of pride yeah. The real test is who your are as a man. So In my mind if you have knowledge of your ancestors fine but I always remember "That doesn't amount to a hill of beans if thats all you've got".

Comment

But if an Italian takes a DNA test and he is 40% middle eastern he is therefore not white. They get that brown skin tone from the middle east and north africa.

Comment

Working...
                      X