Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rojas Stops Marrero in 7th to Win Interim WBA Featherweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of reminds me of a$$holes who drive 90 with no passengers in the carpool lane and then 10 minutes later you see them pulled over getting a ticket. Marrero got a nice hefty ticket for his arrogance.

Comment

Damn good win by Rojas. This guy has a lot of heart to go along with an iron chin and very good power.

Marrero has the skills but his antics cost him this fight. Apparently he bit Rojas twice according media outlets covering the fight as well.

All in all a very good night of fights. I'm very interested to see how Golden Boy gets Rojas Santa Cruz or Mares. Hopefully Rojas fights one more time before the year is out but if I'm the a title holder I want nothing to do with Rojas unless it's mandated.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
        Damn good win by Rojas. This guy has a lot of heart to go along with an iron chin and very good power.

Marrero has the skills but his antics cost him this fight. Apparently he bit Rojas twice according media outlets covering the fight as well.

All in all a very good night of fights. I'm very interested to see how Golden Boy gets Rojas Santa Cruz or Mares. Hopefully Rojas fights one more time before the year is out but if I'm the a title holder I want nothing to do with Rojas unless it's mandated.
        If Marrero actually bit Rojas then he deserved to get what he got. That would be unreal. I'm completely disappointed. I expected so much more from him. I am still a little shocked.
        Last edited by illpapi; 09-16-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Now I'm hearing he tried to bite Rojas? So sticking out his tongue, biting??? What an emotional cripple to do things that only tiny children do!

Comment

Hell yeah, that's my boy Jesus Rojas!!!

They should have been showcased Rojas more, he needs more TV time.

Dude is rugged and determined. Hell yeah Boricua, I see you hermano!

Comment

What a k.o.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                If Marrero actually bit Rojas then he deserved to get what he got. That would be unreal. I'm completely disappointed. I expected so much more from him. I am still a little shocked.
                I no doubt believe it. It was a rough fight and marrero was doing anything he could to try and get in rojas head, all the trash talking, showboating, punches to rojas face after the ref broke up clinches.

Comment

Rojas reminds me of Maidana but Rojas throws more concise punches and seems like a better version of him. This guy belongs on high profile TV from now on! Featherweight division is really stacked now!

Comment

Imagine this fight happened on the undercard of Canelo-GGG? Damn. Another missed opportunity for boxing to shine with millions of paid viewers watching.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                      Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Now I'm hearing he tried to bite Rojas? So sticking out his tongue, biting??? What an emotional cripple to do things that only tiny children do!
                      Rojas said in interview marrero did bite his ear and then tried biting him again afterwards.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=759149

Comment

Working...
                      X