Spence Has Never Gone 12 Rounds.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence Has Never Gone 12 Rounds.....

??????????????????

and he's going to come in dehydrated against a proven champ in his prime?

hmmmmm

He's never been in with anybody that's going to punch back just as hard as he does either. When Kell outboxes this kid and stops him I don't want to hear those excuses though.

Comment

"Proven" he can take an ass whipping lol. Point taken doe how does Spence respond vs this big jump up in class + in later rounds, but I think Brook gots a lot of questions on himself too cuz no one should be hyped for their L's & Brook's L is his biggest accomplishment thus far in many fans minds.

That's what makes this fight so compelling. Both guys have shown some good attributes & both guys got some questions on them going into this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        "Proven" he can take an ass whipping lol. Point taken doe how does Spence respond vs this big jump up in class + in later rounds, but I think Brook gots a lot of questions on himself too cuz no one should be hyped for their L's & Brook's L is his biggest accomplishment thus far in many fans minds.

That's what makes this fight so compelling. Both guys have shown some good attributes & both guys got some questions on them going into this fight.

what do you think happens if Spence stepped to GGG?

spence is even slow footed. stay in the pocket and trade head shots and body shots with GGG?

Comment

He threw over 100 punches in round 10 vs Cruz. He'll be ok

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            what do you think happens if Spence stepped to GGG?

spence is even slow footed. stay in the pocket and trade head shots and body shots with GGG?
            Idk what that has to do with anything. Brook did fight him & the most hype Brook's ever gotten was from a L. That says a lot about his W's is all I'm saying.

But regardless of all the silly debates we can have dick measuring sh^t that isn't even in play Saturday like I said its a compelling fight that either guy has a path to victory in which is why its getting solid fan interest.

Mainly I just think you cats who are acting like Brook is destined to win or Spence is destined to win are f#cking silly. This is a close fight & could enhance both guys rep regardless who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              He threw over 100 punches in round 10 vs Cruz. He'll be ok

was cruz doing damage tho?

Comment

Such an interesting fight.

I really believe it's 50/50

Comment

However you cut it, this is a huge step up for Spence while Brook has proven his world championship credentials by beating Shawn Porter, away from home. Spence has looked good so far in his career .. better than just good, in fact.

Whether he's good enough to beat Brook .. we'll soon find out!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    However you cut it, this is a huge step up for Spence while Brook has proven his world championship credentials by beating Shawn Porter, away from home. Spence has looked good so far in his career .. better than just good, in fact.

Whether he's good enough to beat Brook .. we'll soon find out!
                    Perfectly sums it up!

Comment

Working...
                    X