Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Aims To Secure Sor Rungvisai Rematch, Says Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Spot on. I forgot how he would fight from longer range back in the day, now hes in the pocket to long...like what happened to that? must be age.
    age? he's in his prime at 29, his style is one dimensional he come's forward and tries to beat you with volume, the thai fighter was able to take his shots and throw a lot back to, gonzalez would come undone versus a good skilled boxer even more so

Comment

Spot on. I forgot how he would fight from longer range back in the day, now hes in the pocket to long...like what happened to that? must be age.
      Yea, I still study his footwork from old fights where he's gone as soon as a guy tries to charge in, how he'd turn so sharp and nail them over the shoulder, etc. He's gotten too comfortable with winning maybe and got a little lax. He's still got those elite skills because he shows flashes of them, he's just not showing as much respect for his opponents as he used to.
      I don't think he's like Gamboa where you can see him slipping a little in technique and athleticism, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, I still study his footwork from old fights where he's gone as soon as a guy tries to charge in, how he'd turn so sharp and nail them over the shoulder, etc. He's gotten too comfortable with winning maybe and got a little lax. He's still got those elite skills because he shows flashes of them, he's just not showing as much respect for his opponents as he used to.
        I don't think he's like Gamboa where you can see him slipping a little in technique and athleticism, IMO.
        if you want to study footwork please don't study gonzalez, did you get this from jim lampley lol when he mentioned lee wylie youtube video?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLazcan View Post
          if you want to study footwork please don't study gonzalez, did you get this from jim lampley lol when he mentioned lee wylie youtube video?
          Not even sure what you're trolling about but Gonzales used to exhibit brilliant lateral footwork.

Comment

age? he's in his prime at 29, his style is one dimensional he come's forward and tries to beat you with volume, the thai fighter was able to take his shots and throw a lot back to, gonzalez would come undone versus a good skilled boxer even more so
            Everything you said in this thread is ignorant and contradicts all facts...and referencing boxing ego yt channel? OMG...I know your an alt so I don't even take your opinion serious. I know you just want to draw attention to yourself and I don't want to encourage you kid.

If RG is such a inferior fighter why devote time to him? he was removed by the Ring-Mag as P4P and nobody hardly makes threads about him so I dont see why you keep hating. There are plenty of good fighters at higher weights you can devote you time too ; most of you guys including boxingego have no knowledge of the lowerweights but you speak on them tho? come on son. Thats all I got for you as far as this topic is concern I'm only interested in carrying a real boxing conversation with real fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Not even sure what you're trolling about but Gonzales used to exhibit brilliant lateral footwork.
              against who? hbo has worked well, fighters clearly with the best footwork are usually from good amateur schools, it's about styles you've fought to and vs cuadras his footwork looked one dimensional which it is, he's a good boxer but he wouldn't have gotten all this backlash if he wasn't soo overhyped by hbo he's not really even a top 10 p4p fighter and that's the truth

Comment

he doesn't give rematches,so maybe the thai fighter should fight estrada

Comment

against who? hbo has worked well, fighters clearly with the best footwork are usually from good amateur schools, it's about styles you've fought to and vs cuadras his footwork looked one dimensional which it is, he's a good boxer but he wouldn't have gotten all this backlash if he wasn't soo overhyped by hbo he's not really even a top 10 p4p fighter and that's the truth
                  What does HBO have to do with it? I usually watch HBO fights through british streams and few of the modern youtube streams I find have HBO commentary. You are 1-note with this HBO stuff. Squak, squak, squak.

Regarding Cuadras, can you read?? I said Choco's lost his footwork recently (like Cuadras-recent) and needs to find it again.

Comment

Everything you said in this thread is ignorant and contradicts all facts...and referencing boxing ego yt channel? OMG...I know your an alt so I don't even take your opinion serious. I know you just want to draw attention to yourself and I don't want to encourage you kid.

If RG is such a inferior fighter why devote time to him? he was removed by the Ring-Mag as P4P and nobody hardly makes threads about him so I dont see why you keep hating. There are plenty of good fighters at higher weights you can devote you time too ; most of you guys including boxingego have no knowledge of the lowerweights but you speak on them tho? come on son. Thats all I got for you as far as this topic is concern I'm only interested in carrying a real boxing conversation with real fans of the sport.
                    your probably a massive roman gonzalez fan, but the truth is he was manufactured by hbo, and egoboxing is a lot more knowledgeable credible and more known than any poster here including you, even malignaggi had said you don't look like roman gonzalez after a fight and be called p4p, it's not hating to say he wasn't the best, because he wasn't and any real boxing fan knew this, i'm not devoting any time to it, maybe you have but you'd be better devoting your time to avoiding watching hbo and jim lampley commentary,

Comment

@1hourun is malignaggi not knowledgeable either? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktD3CKxslo i know there's a lot of fans of gonzalez here there's no problems with me

Comment

Working...
                      X