Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARD: "I'm NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT LIL G ANYMORE... I WANNA FIGHT THE BEST"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARD: "I'm NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT LIL G ANYMORE... I WANNA FIGHT THE BEST"

Comment

Originally posted by onepunch View Post
      ...... Lmao

Comment

If Ward doesn't want to talk about GGG then why does big chicken **** Ward keep talking about him. That's all he ever does is badmouth GGG while he sits on the sidelines with his pathetic injured self doing nothing. GGG fights 4 times a year and knocks everybody out. He just KOed a middleweight champion. If Ward was serious about fighting the best he would have done what GGG is doing and go after the other 168 pound champions. Instead he fights an unranked fighter once every 18 months while he crybaby's about GGG not dropping everything to spot him 8 pounds and fight him in Oakland. Ward is so full of ****. If he really wanted to fight the best he would fight Stevenson or Kovalev the next time he decides he is healthy enough to actually do some fighting instead of talking about GGG. He put off the fight with Kovalev for over a year. When the time comes to fight Kovalev he will find some way out of it.

Comment

Working...
        X