Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq: "All-time Laker Team would smoke All-time Bulls Team...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Lol that old ass Portland squad blew out the Lakers 3 times and were blowing them out for a 4th time before Pippen and sabonis fouled out in a game LA shot 21 more free throws than Portland

one of the craziest game 7s I ever watched still to this day can't believe Portland lost
    did you guys win?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      not just Pip, the whole Portland team looked like they suddenly had diarrhea or something during that 4th quarter

i remember before the 4th started...we were at the bar and i remember telling my buddies that we had to have a PERFECT quarter

i think B. Shaw got it started with a couple of 3s...before we knew it, a dynasty was born...i point it all back to that one 4th quarter...they learned how to be clutch

Comment

• Gimme...

2011 Derrick Rose
        96-97 Jordan
        96-97 Pippin
        96-97 Rodman
        And A-Train

Over any Lakers squad you can put together. Rose will be humbled playing with Jordan, Pippin and Rodman and so I think he'd be a much better playmaker. Rodman wouldn't give a ****. Best rebounded of all time. He'd be climbing up Wilt, Shaq, or Kareem back to get them boards! Jordan or Pippin can lock any wing or guard.

Comment

• l.a. sparks all time team > bulls all time team

Comment

• Jordan > Kobe, Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Wilt, and Shaq.

G.O.A.T.

Take it in Tua...

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Jordan > Kobe, Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Wilt, and Shaq.

G.O.A.T.

Take it in Tua...
              jordan was worthy's sidekick.

true story

Comment

• E
                Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                did you guys win?
                I had no dog in that fight Portland did collapse but that game was called differently specially in the 4th Q

That Lakers 3 peat was really suspect even if you don't believe donaghy just watching that series and Kings series you see something was off
                Last edited by Phenom; 07-23-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X