Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev's hand wraps are possibly loaded - Most pathetic video i've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev's hand wraps are possibly loaded - Most pathetic video i've ever seen

i think the first video was posted, but this is the second part. is even worse, and the imbecile who uploaded used Roman Simakov's death to help his case

Yet some guys here said he was suspect... smh

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i think the first video was posted, but this is the second part. is even worse, and the imbecile who uploaded used Roman Simakov's death to help his case
      The guy who made the video of loaded wraps has monkey brains on crack

Comment

It is what it is. I don't think Kova or Gennady's wraps are loaded. It is fact doe that the interior of gloves and the wraps form differently as rounds go the distance.

It's not about the gloves, it's about PURE Russian culture pre-2016. People seem to blindly forget that Russians were banned from Rio 2016. If that's not shocking enough or interesting to some then it proves why there are suckers born every minute. Meldoniumz in those wraps

Comment

The uploader stole sugar kaine's video so I stopped following him and blocked him. Then he monetized the video and got paid. That's called stealing.

Comment

Every fighter I don't like has loaded gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              The guy who made the video of loaded wraps has monkey brains on crack
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The uploader stole sugar kaine's video so I stopped following him and blocked him. Then he monetized the video and got paid. That's called stealing.
              the uploader probably is sugar kaine

Comment

Dem Russian's b cheatin'

Comment

before I watch let me guess its a black guy who made the video?

they love o accuses non blacks, they never give them prop its always some conspiracy to why a non black is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I clicked the video to see who the guy was when you posted this, and its that travis gotti clown, this guy was the one who boasted that he make 3 thousand a month from youtube ad cents, thats foul he stole the video and getting bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X