Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. J'Leon Love Getting Close, Says Sources

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you want but Floyd puts his guys in good positions. It's up to them to capitalize on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Say what you want but Floyd puts his guys in good positions. It's up to them to capitalize on it.
      Not just that, but he also turned both Love and Jack around. For a while I thought both were hot garbage after their losses. Both of them now look so much better, especially Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Not just that, but he also turned both Love and Jack around. For a while I thought both were hot garbage after their losses. Both of them now look so much better, especially Jack.
        What Jack was able to accomplish after his KO loss is just remarkable, a great comeback!

Love's chin is a great liability and it will be the reason why he's never gonna make it to the elite level, his chin makes him really anxious and unsure in the ring and it affects the way he fights tremendously cuz he knows once he gets hit it might be over, u can have all the skills in the world but if u don't have the chin or at least some confidence that u can take a punch then u won't make it in boxing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Well if you knew anything outside of Floyd you'd know that Chavez Jr. is training with Roach again.

Expand your boxing knowledge besides just knowing everything Floyd.
            So like we did not know that daddy would pull his Hall of fame status on on Roach and the late José Sulaimán Chagnón (Former President of The WBC was Jr's Godfather). His son Mauricio Sulaimán is just trying to cash in on the last reminisce of the Chavez (Julio) glory! Why Freddie opened the back door is beyond me!

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            This is actually a pretty good fight for Chavez. I like his chances much better then against Jack. Love just isn't' very good. Still doubt Chavez makes weight but he should beat this guy. Which isn't much of an accomplishment. If he finds a way to lose this he needs to just retire because Love sucks.
            Why do you people still cheer for JR?

He is just a spoiled rich kid! He's already is a millionaire! His daddy is just trying to make a few more bucks for his son before the market dries up! Jr already had the chance to fight Badou Jack! he ****ed that fight up! He had a chance to fight GGG several years back, that was a wash!

Maybe he can fight Gilberto Ramirez, James DeGale, one of the Dirrell brothers or Andre Ward! Then again he can move up to light heavy! LOL!

Comment

No clue why you quoting me, I do not cheer for Chavez and criticize him all the time. I will be rooting for love to pull off the upset because Chavez is literally a disgrace to boxing. But I would have to be a fool to not recognize that this is a very winnable fight for chavez. He is much bigger then love, who has limited skill and a suspect chin.

Comment

Working...
              X