No announcement yet.

Canelo looking HUGE training for Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    SO you do want to make that bet then orrrr? Its all good man im just giving you shet. lol
    Cotto by ko!

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Cotto will run for six rounds, gas out, and then receive a pounding from Canelo.
      Stealing Yusaf Mack's Gameplan. The new Blueprint!

Comment

With his frame you could see he would be fat if he didn't box or train.

Comment

his body isn't ready for 160 lbs

Comment

I feel like Canelo limits his potential by doing these brutal weight cuts. The 155 pound catchweight which means he's on the brink of dying for every last pound (else he would just make 154).

How many ATGs have really utilized the extreme weight cut strategy? It seems like most focused on being as comfortable as possible. Weight bullies seem to finish their careers as flabby also-rans when their body just can't take it anymore.
            Last edited by ////; 10-30-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              his body isn't ready for 160 lbs
              Even cutting to 160 would ****ing suck. He looks like Mike Tyson there. I have to wonder if its worth it. You cannot fight at your maximum ability so soon after severe dehydration.

Comment

Canelo trains for power... doing ton of weights is his problem making 154... if he cuts lifting weights & just trains without lifting weights, he makes weight easy but he decides to bulk up for his fights. At that age he should be able to cut weight easy. I got Cotto by decision or possible KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  Cotto will run for six rounds, gas out, and then receive a pounding from Canelo.
                  Canelo is the one that tires out and runs the last few rounds

Comment

Man cotto is gonna get ****ed up! RETIREMENT is on the agenda!

Comment

"But my body is not ready for 160 doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X