No announcement yet.

Why wont J leon Love fight Quillen or Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wont J leon Love fight Quillen or Jacobs

He dont wanna fight GGG or Ndam. He dont rematch rosado who most think beat hin. Whats up with that

I don't think he's confident in himself nor his team.

They should take on easier pickings like Angulo, if he can't beat Angulo at 168, he's done.

Not sure he would even get passed Gilberto Ramirez, Martin Murray, or George Groves in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      He dont wanna fight GGG or Ndam. He dont rematch rosado who most think beat hin. Whats up with that
      .... J'Leon Love fights at 168

Comment

Love is a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Love is a bust.
          This is pretty much the bottom line. I suspect Ishe Smith retires after his most recent L & I feel like J'Leon Love will become the new Ishe Smith of Mayweather Promotions. He'll get gifted fights that'll he'll lose. Might get into a belt at some point, cuz thats always possible these days, but he'll drop it quick.

I also suspect since it appears Mayweather Promotions has entered the PBC fold now that Love will be in some more intriguing fights soon so if you like seeing him get beat up just remember "PBC...its free doe".

Comment

I swear its like these tmt fighters who have tasted such success so early on are damaged goods. Like Broner and Love they seem overjoyed that they are still famous and budy budy with someone they think is TBE. Floyd knows the ignorance of these young guys being part time boxers. He can only tell people like Broner and Love so many times to reel themselves in and shut out the distractions. You can be d*mn sure Floyd did that climbing to the top. I see Love almost in limbo right now. No real direction just staying busy. Broner may have some false reality of direction. And then Spence seems like the real deal physically and intellectualy. He seems to define himself as the boxer he is, not some product of Mayweathers influence

Comment

Al haymons black fighters are the most protected fighters in the history if the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Al haymons black fighters are the most protected fighters in the history if the sport.
                Hmmm

Quillin and Jacobs have been very protected, true, but they will at least face each other in a fight that will have much less hype than they think.

Both Charlos have been matched carefully, but an argument can be made that their division just sucks.

Wilder has been very protected.

Russell has been very protected too..and when he stepped up he got embarrassed.

Thurman and porter seem like they don't want to be protected.

Broner has been in a few tough fights but he has also been protected, especially when fighting for belts against the least possible resistance.

Spence is still being built and has been brought along well for the most part.

Who else?

I guess you are mostly correct, but if the fighters really want it they can request tougher matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  garcia and santa cruz,yeah, there blackness just oozes off them

Comment

If agree on the protection. D fighters acting like A sides as well

Comment

Working...
                    X