Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter had the hardest punch for his size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that list I'd go with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague
      I'm shocked that people think Naz, or Manny hit harder than Trinidad from a pound for pound perspective.
      To tell you the truth I didn't really understand where you were coming from.

If it's true that GGG has put LHWs on their asses or hurt HWs then I'd say him too but we dunno that for sure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

barbados joe walcott by a country mile.

dude was 5'1 welterweight with 61 ko's.

Comment

gotta be manny....

he was a power puncher no matter the weight class,,,,, and his combination of hand speed and power is amazing,,, a truely great puncher,,, best puncher since tito or tyson

Comment

I am not a big fan of him but Haye is the hardest punching actor to ever impersonate a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post

This is tough, but I'm going with Tito!!!
              All I know is Ricardo Lopez for a 105 and 108 pound dude hit hard, Pacquaio hit very hard when he was under 130

Comment

This is tough, but I'm going with Tito!!!
                Also Dwight Mohamed Qwai for a 5 foot 6 inch dude he had to hit the hardest of anyone who is 5 foot 6 dude even fought George Foreman

Comment

I'm shocked that people think Naz, or Manny hit harder than Trinidad from a pound for pound perspective.
                  How many 1 shot KO's does Trinidad have

Comment

Posted by: CDavis
                    Crazy how Pac has so many votes. He definitely hit hard but other than Hatton who has he knocked out with 1 punch.. and Hatton's was a 2 round accumulation. Tommy Hearns was a monster with the right hand. Felix somehow had crazy power. Roy was so quick it would do damage.. I'd go Tommy though.

And I'm cool with that. Tommy hit like a ton of bricks. His annihilation of Roberto Duran is proof positive of that. But Pac has gone to war with Marquez too many times and Marque comes back stronger. He's knocked Marquez down like 8 times but never been able to really hurt him. Tito wouldn't be able to get to eight knock downs on anyone. They would be brain dead by 4 or 5 and forever damaged and changed. Pac has never made anyone punchy. Yeah he hit margarito in the eye and jacked his eye up, but thats more of a freak thing. It had nothing to do with punning power, but more to do with the angle at which the eye got hit. The eye is soft, anything can hurt it. Trinidad made guys concussion prone. Thats power.

Comment

And I'm cool with that. Tommy hit like a ton of bricks. His annihilation of Roberto Duran is proof positive of that. But Pac has gone to war with Marquez too many times and Marque comes back stronger. He's knocked Marquez down like 8 times but never been able to really hurt him. Tito wouldn't be able to get to eight knock downs on anyone. They would be brain dead by 4 or 5 and forever damaged and changed. Pac has never made anyone punchy. Yeah he hit margarito in the eye and jacked his eye up, but thats more of a freak thing. It had nothing to do with punning power, but more to do with the angle at which the eye got hit. The eye is soft, anything can hurt it. Trinidad made guys concussion prone. Thats power.
                      Tito was a much much bigger man than Pac, Pac is really a LW who is not cutting weight anymore for fights where from what I understand Tito was walking around at 175 when not fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X