No announcement yet.

Haye rocks Wilder in sparring; makes him resemble clumsy oaf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    They both look like their knees wanted to buckle for a second. I'd say they were equally rocked.
    Haye's knees were already bent and he got caught on the way down. Came straight back up.

Young Deontay looked like he'd just been electrocuted. His whole body did a Mexican wave.

Comment

• Damn Wilder windmills even in sparring i think that's the worst part of this video because everyone knew he could be tagged and boxing skills where "he got power doe".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Haye's knees were already bent and he got caught on the way down. Came straight back up.
        Yeah, ok. We get it man. Haye nearly decapitated the fat Yank and shook of Wilder's right hand like it was nothing. It had no effect at all.

UK #1.

Comment

• Equally rocked LOL. One guy gets hit as he's trying to get low and momentarily loses his balance, the other stands upright gets countered and becomes stiffer than my dick when chicks grind against me in the club. Y'all need to get your eyes checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Equally rocked LOL. One guy gets hit as he's trying to get low and momentarily loses his balance, the other stands upright gets countered and becomes stiffer than my dick when chicks grind against me in the club. Y'all need to get your eyes checked.

I've seen stalks with thicker legs than Wilder.

Comment

Yeah, ok. We get it man. Haye nearly decapitated the fat Yank and shook of Wilder's right hand like it was nothing. It had no effect at all.

UK #1.
              Highly fluent in Brit-faganese I see.

Comment

UK #1.
                At least you are being honest.

Comment

• I'm quite sure it's already been said, but Wilder has resembled a clumsy oaf for years. Ain't quite sure what Haye has to do with anything.

Comment

• David Haye..the man the myth the legend grows...yet his record stays the same.

Comment

• That overhand right is what Haye will drop or knock Fury out with...

Comment

Working...
                      X